- May 10: Colonel Akono Menteith gives his famous speech to the 53rd Armored Division at the Battle of Actium.
- May 30: A conversation takes place between Franklin Mendez and Kurt-051, regarding the reassignment of some members of SPARTAN-III Beta Company, including SPARTAN-B312 and Catherine-B320, to non-combat roles.
- July 3: Operation: TORPEDO commences. Spartan-IIIs of beta company launch an assault against a Covenant refinery on Pegasi Delta. 298 of the 300 Spartan-IIIs are killed during the assault, with Tom-B292 and Lucy-B091 as the only survivors.
- September 16: Yasmine Zaman has her fourteenth Birthday. She is taken, along with the other Spartans, to a laboratory to be augmented.
- At some point during her augmentations, Zaman dies from complications. Her brain is later donated for the creation of the AI Melissa.
- Richard Lash transfers to the Prowler Corps.
- The Battle of Draco III occurs. Civilians are rounded up and torn apart by Unggoy and Kig-Yar. A team of Spartan-IIs remove Covenant forces, but no survivors are found.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.