- Dr. Halsey conducts a series of tests on the newly created A.I. Cortana. During one of these tests, Halsey noticed that the A.I. was already capable of overriding a supposedly irreversible destructive virus that had been encoded into her at her creation. This causes Halsey to suspect that Cortana may be the first smart-A.I. to outlive the standard seven year life-cycle.
- In a ceremony in Quezon, Reach, Miranda Keyes was promoted to the rank of Commander, given a Silver Star and assigned to the frigate UNSC In Amber Clad. All to commemorate her actions on UNSC Hilbert.
- Intersystem News released their report of the event. Dr. Halsey also wrote down in her journal how she felt about Miranda's career up until that point and about the ceremony.
- The Halcyon-class light cruiser UNSC Pillar of Autumn is refitted to serve near the Zeta Doradus system.
- A third of Lieutenant Wagner's body is burnt by plasma.
- A meteorite impact crater was discovered near Visegrád. ONI noted the significance of the site and had many researchers analyzing it. However, no forced relocation of nearby residents was enacted.
- The Official Secrets Act is passed.
- The Battle of Gamma Pavonis VII occurs.
- ↑ Halo 4 - Audio Log: Cortana's Origin
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Halo: Reach Limited Edition, Intersystem News, LCDR Miranda Keyes Awarded Silver Star
- ↑ Halo: Combat Evolved: Sybex Official Strategies & Secrets, page 60
- ↑ Halo: First Strike, page 102, "Wagner, who'd two years ago had a third of his body burned by Covenant plasma and not once screamed or shed a tear, paused and blinked away the moisture blurring his vision. "I trained at the Naval Academy on Reach, sir. It was the closest thing I had to a home in the Outer Colonies."
- ↑ Dr. Halsey's personal journal
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.