UNSC Infinity begins Spartan-IV deployments to Requiem in operations referred to as "Spartan Ops," beginning the Second Battle of Requiem in early February. The Battle of Ealen IV takes place in early March, the Battle of Ven III takes place in early May, and the Battle of Oban takes place in mid-July.
- Infinity 5k charity fun run for Earth-based personnel. The run begins at the stem of the ship and ends at the stern.
- UNSC Infinity returns for its second tour on Requiem to establish research facilities on the world. Various Fireteams including Majestic and Crimson are deployed to Requiem.
- UNSC Infinity's Poker Night.
- Atrium Park Valentine's Dance aboard UNSC Infinity.
- Cage Wrestling Fights are held aboard UNSC Infinity.
- Infinity Day. Ceremony held aboard the ship.
- UNSC Infinity holds a Chilli Cook-Off in the ship's Forward Mess Hall.
- The Second Battle of Requiem ends.
- UNSC Infinity returns to the Sol system. Commander Palmer and Captain Lasky are debriefed at HIGHCOM Facility Bravo-6.
- Admiral Hood arrives on Infinity to personally brief Captain Lasky on his next deployment.
- A Sangheili fleet arrives in the Sol system and organize a battlegroup with the Infinity as its flagship.
- A joint UNSC-Sangheili diplomatic dispatch arrives at Ealen IV and begins negotiations with the Jiralhanae Chieftain Lydus.
- A mercenary strike team attacks the diplomats in an attempt to assassinate Lydus, Thel 'Vadam and Admiral Hood, starting the Battle of Ealen IV.
- UNSC Infinity encounters the abandoned and damaged Pilgrims' Pride in the Artesia-702 System. Vehicles and equipment aboard are identified by after-action teams as belonging to UNSC Spirit of Fire.
- New Phoenix reopens to the public from quarantine.
- UEG president Ruth Charet gives a speech about the incident that occurred at New Phoenix.
- Spartans Thorne and Ray are deployed to the surface of Ven III to seize the bio-weapon and eliminate the Sangheili mercenary carrying it.
- The Battle of Ven III occurs.
- Spartans Thorne and Ray engage Kig-Yar forces. Thorne is incapacitated and kidnapped by the Sangheili mercenary.
- Spartan Ray discovers the Kig-Yar pirate kingdom and radios for support from Infinity.
- The Kig-Yar pirate kingdom is destroyed by concentrated air attacks from Infinity.
- The Sangheili mercenary is retrieved by an ONI heavy prowler.
- The Battle of Oban occurs.
- UNSC Infinity is stranded in an unknown system after its Slipspace drive is sabotaged.
- 2100 Hours: A match between Team Tannhauser and Team Orion of the Galactic Grifball League was to take place. Possibly disrupted due to The Reclamation.
- The film 117: Heroes Never Die was supposed to premiere. Possibly disrupted due to The Reclamation
- Benjamin Giraud is employed by Michael Sullivan to create an in-depth profile about the John-117.
- Giraud is later imprisoned and taken to Midnight Facility
- Captain Lasky, Spartan Ray and Petra Janecek arrive on Karava.
- The Skirmish of Oth Lodon takes place.
- Second Battle of Requiem
- Battle of Ealen IV
- Oth Lodin Skirmish
- Battle of Ven III
- Battle of Oban
- Battle of Atkis IV
- Operation: ATHENA
- Battle of Kamchatka
- Raid on UNSC Argent Moon
- Battle of Meridian
- Battle of Sunaion
- Battle of Genesis
- The Reclamation
Losses and Deaths
- Halo Waypoint: Universe - Argent Moon
- YouTube: Halo 5: Guardians Mission 3 - Glassed
- Youtube: Halo 5 A Hero Falls TV Commercial (HD)
- Hunt the Truth - Sullivan Letter to Admiral Osman
- YouTube: Halo 5: Guardians – Swords of Sanghelios Gameplay Capture
- Halo 5: Guardians - Forge Object: Billboard, Griffball, T vs O
- Halo 5: Guardians - Forge Object: Billboard, Movie, Chief