|There is more information available on this subject at Assault rifle on the English Wikipedia.|
An Assault rifle is a select-fire weapon that fires an intermediate rifle cartridge and uses a projectile with a muzzle energy between those of a full-sized rifle and a smaller submachine gun or pistol. Assault rifles are categorized between battle rifles, which fire a full-sized rifle cartridge, and submachine guns, which fire a pistol cartridge rather than the more powerful rifle cartridge.
List of Assault rifles[edit | edit source]
- MA3 Assault Rifle - The predecessor to the MA5 series rifles.
- MA5 Series
- MA37 Individual Combat Weapon System - Also known as the original MA5 used in Halo: Reach.
- MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System - The Halo: Combat Evolved variant of the MA5 series.
- MA2B Assault Rifle - The stripped-down carbine variant of the MA5B.
- MA5C Individual Combat Weapon System - The Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST variant of the MA5 series.
- MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System - The Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians variant of the MA5 series.
- MA5K Carbine - A carbine variant in used by SPARTAN-IIIs and other Special Operation forces.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.