This article or section's title is a callsign, an alias, or a nickname, as no proper name for the subject has been revealed. You can help by adding it if it is now known.
|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
- “My Phantom is ready to join the fight.”— Phantom pilots, upon arrival
The Banished Phantom is an airborne vehicle primarily employed by the Banished as gunships, troop carriers and firing platforms. When it travelled to Installation 00 in 2559, Enduring Conviction had a complement of Banished Phantoms to augment its existing supply of Banished Spirits and Banished Liches.
The Banished Phantom is visually very similar to the other variants of the Phantom, maintaining a similar overall shape. However, it possesses the signature thick metal plating shared by most Banished vehicles. It lacks the troop bay doors seen either side of the main fuselage that most Type-44, 52 and 57 Phantoms usually have, and so units must embark or disembark via the gravity lift integrated on the vehicle's underside. The two engines that flank the cockpit are also not directly integrated into the fuselage as with the other models, but rather protrude from either side, housed in protective casings.
The Banished Phantom is a leader-specific air unit which can only be deployed by Arbiter Ripa 'Moramee. In order to initially unlock the unit in a match, the Phantom power must be purchased from the powers menu. It will then become available for training at the player's main base structures (it cannot be trained at mini-bases).
- Phantom - "Unlocks the Phantom for purchase at your base."
- Type: Passive Power
- Leader: The Arbiter
- Unlock Tree Position: 5
- Phantom - "Aerial transport for infantry; provides armed support"
- Type: Air
- Purpose: Mobile Garrison
- Attack Strength: Infantry: Weak, Vehicle: Weak, Air: Moderate, Building: Weak
- Resources: 275
- Power: 90
- Population: 4
- Minimum Tech Level: 1
- Gunboat Capacity - "Increases unit capacity from 2 infantry squads to 3"
- Resources: 0
- Power: 800
- Minimum Tech Level: 3
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Halo Wars 2 - Phoenix Log, Phantom
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Halo Wars 2 - Multiplayer