Battle of ReachEdit
Private Bisenti, along with Staff Sergeant Avery J. Johnson, Private First Class Wallace Jenkins, and Private O'Brien, were fighting a group of Kig-Yar when MCPO John-117 and PO2 Linda-058 boarded the station to destroy the logs of the prowler UNSC Circumference. Bisenti and his team were evacuated from the station, and flown back to the UNSC Pillar of Autumn. Bisenti's squad was among those to escape the attack on Reach.
Battle of Installation 04Edit
Bisenti then returned to Alpha Base with his squad, and they later traveled to what they thought was a Covenant weapons cache, which was uncovered by a captured Sangheili named 'Qualomee. It turned out that the cache that 'Qualomee mentioned was actually one of the Flood Containment Facilities. Bisenti and the squad were soon attacked by Flood Infection Forms.
Bisenti was one of the 9 men of second squad to follow Corporal Lovik into the swamp around the containment facility. Along with Lovik and a few of his men, Bisenti managed to escape when he and the other Marines were evacuated by Echo 419 .
- "Good to see you Chief. Welcome to the party."- Halo: The Flood and in the level Halo.
- "Yeah... better it than us."- When Manuel Mendoza was joking about wiping out the flip music by the Covenant, level 343 Guilty Spark.
- "What is that?"- Hearing the Flood Infection Forms.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (First appearance)
- Halo: The Fall of Reach
- Halo: The Flood
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary