Shoot from the hip.
Blind is a skull featured in every Halo game to include skulls except Halo Wars and the stand-alone version of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. It was originally a silver skull, but later became a gold skull in Halo: The Master Chief Collection and subsequent titles.
When you start Outskirts, go through the door and kill the Grunt there. Backtrack and right above the first door you came through there is a light. Crouch Jump onto that and either Crouch Jump or Grenade Jump again (Crouch jumping is easier), and you should be on the roof (or you can get the Sputnik Skull and only use one grenade). Look for a space between the two buildings, and go into it, at the end there should be four Fragmentation Grenades, a spotting scope, and the Skull in front of them.
The skull can be found on Sierra 117, following these instructions:
- Go to the area where you first encounter the Covenant. There should be a Brute Captain Major and a few Grunts.
- Face the large body of water and look for the protruding rock. Jump onto this rock.
- You will see another rock. Jump on this rock.
- Walk to the end of this rock and pick up the skull.
Halo 5: Guardians
In all its appearances, the skull disables the player's HUD when activated. Additionally, in its appearances in first-person shooter Halo games, it also hides the first-person arms and weapon(s). Finally, in Halo 2, it also disables the flashlight.
- Unlike the original release, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary as part of Halo: The Master Chief Collection has had the Blind skull added in the September 2018 update.