The Bullseye Pack is the fourth DLC map pack for Halo 4. It includes two new maps, a new armor set, ten new achievements, and bonus content if the player has also played Halo: Spartan Assault. It was released on August 20, 2013, for $5.99 USD by itself or included as a part of the Champions Bundle.
- Main article: Pitfall
- Main article: Vertigo
An asymmetrical map featuring a switch on each base that depletes the shields of all players in range when destroyed.
- Main article: Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor/Ricochet
Halo: Spartan Assault Bonus ContentEdit
- Protect This House - 30G - In matchmaking, assassinate the ball carrier within five meters of your own goal in Ricochet.
- Hat Trick - 33G - In matchmaking, score three times in one round of Ricochet.
- From Downtown - 25G - In matchmaking, score by throwing the ball from 30 meters in Ricochet.
- Repeat Survivor - 25G - In matchmaking, survive three explosions in a row with the Survivor package.
- Can't Catch Me - 20G - In matchmaking, score a goal in Ricochet while taking damage with Resistor active.
- Just a Scratch - 20G - In matchmaking, recover full shields from low health with both Resistor and Recharge active.
- Pitchin' a Tent - 40G - In matchmaking, effective camp in one location without dying for a full 60 seconds.
- One Man Army - 27G - In matchmaking, get 4 consecutive with the Rocket Launcher without dying.
- Shocking - 10G - In Bullseye DLC matchmaking, activate both electrical surges systems during a match on Vertigo.
- Got It! - 20G - In Bullseye DLC matchmaking, acquire the Rocket Launcher at the start of a match on Pitfall.
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - The Halo Bulletin 7.10.13
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Halo 4 XP Unlockables
- ↑ YouTube - Halo 4 Champions Bundle: Spartan Assault Content