|There is more information available on this subject at Carbine on the English Wikipedia.|
A Carbine is a shorter, often lighter, version of a full-sized rifle.
United Nations Space Command[edit | edit source]
- M6J Carbine - The UNSC carbine variant of the M6 series of firearms, used by the UNSC Army.
- MA5K Carbine - A variant of the MA5B wielded by Spartan-III's in Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.
- MA2B Assault Rifle - A variant of the MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System used by SPARTAN-II Program in Halo: The Fall of Reach.
- Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920 - A railgun featured in Halo 4.
Covenant Empire[edit | edit source]
- Type-25 Carbine - A single-handed Covenant projectile weapon of the Covenant Loyalists featured in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach commonly known as the Brute Spiker.
- Type-51 Carbine - A two-handed Covenant projectile weapon of the Covenant Empire featured in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo 4 known as the Covenant Carbine.
- Type-57 Carbine - The Covenant Carbine featured in Halo 5: Guardians.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.