Conversations from the Universe Edit
Cassandra has currently been mentioned only once in Halo's storyline. A letter written by her and addressed to John-117 appeared in Conversations from the Universe. Its text has been reproduced below.
- ↑ Regarding the source that has been paired with this footnote: though Bungie does not explicitly state that Cassandra is an ex-Spartan, their response, when asked about the matter, very strongly implies that she indeed was a Spartan.
- ↑ Cassandra's letter to John-117 was written while she was residing at the facility in question. She references the Battle of Installation 04 and refers to them as "recent," indicating that she was alive and at M25L for a period of time after the battle. However, the exact date of the letter is unknown; Cassandra could have been relocated or discharged from the facility at any point after the letter was written. As such, she was residing at M25L, but no sources indicate that she is still residing at M25L.
- ↑ Halo Encyclopedia, page 83
- ↑ Bungie Weekly Update 02/03/06UNSCDF asks,
In the LE Booklet it speeks of a female named "Cassandra" is she a Spartan or not?
A better question would be, "was" she a Spartan?
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Conversations from the Universe, Letter to John-117