Halo 3 Cavemen LocationsEdit
Family of CavemenEdit
Where Sergeant Major Johnson reports his Pelican is shot down, if the player moves to the left, they will come across some rocks, with a final large rock at the end. If the player navigates through, they can crouch under a ledge to see the first cavemen.
The lone caveman can be viewed on a cliff using a sniper rifle or binoculars where the player rescues Sergeant Johnson.
The hidden caveman can be found at the chapter Charlie Foxtrot hidden in the crook of a tree just across from a body of water. Only the silhouette can be seen.
Halo 3: ODSTEdit
In the epilogue cutscene, press the right stick, and the screen will pan to the left to show Edward Buck grooming a caveman.
- Viewing any of the cavemen in Halo 3 in Halo: The Master Chief Collection will unlock the achievement Missing Link.
- The cavemen all bear the face of Marcus R. Lehto, a senior employee at Bungie. The internal name for the cavemen is "The Gorillehto." The caveman originated as an internal email prank of photoshopping Marcus Lehto's face on a female gorilla.
- The teddy bear being held by cavemen in Sierra 117 bears the caricature of Christopher Carney, multiplayer lead. Originally the bear was to appear in Master Chief's cryochamber at the end of Halo 3. In the Legendary ending, he was to reach down and grab the bear as the door closed.
- ↑ YouTube, Rooster Teeth - Halo: The Master Chief Collection – 3 Achievement Guides
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Paul Russel's personal account.