Similar in design, if not implementation, to the UNSC's Prowler-class stealth vessels, the Covenant versions used active camouflage like systems to render them imperceptible to UNSC sensors, and visually invisible. It also possessed electronic countermeasures, able to interfere with the guidance systems of Archer missiles, and was able to gather intelligence or an artif. One of these managed to survive for a time above Sigma Octanus IV, before it was rammed by the UNSC Iroquois under the command of Captain Keyes.
- ↑ Halo Encyclopedia, page 269
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 37
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 197
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Halo Waypoint - Universe - Covenant Corvette
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Halo: The Fall of Reach, page 196