- “Sadie, I know I've been busy, and we don't always have time to talk. But sweetheart... you make me very, very proud.”
When Sadie was a child, Daniel programmed Vergil, a sub-routine of the Superintendent to take care of her.
During the Covenant attack, he was inside the Superintendent's data center, and observed several Huragok free one of their companions, which started fixing the Superintendent. He was killed when Commissioner Kinsler had the Data Center's fire extinguishing systems activated, flooding the facility with deadly argon.
- His model is the same as the Voi factory workers seen on the level The Storm in Halo 3.
- At first glance, it appears that his middle finger and his ring finger have been frozen and have broken off, but upon further inspection it appears his fingers have just disappeared under the argon.
- His body can be found in Halo 3: ODST by obtaining twenty-nine audio logs, and following the lone NMPD officer through the level Data Hive. The officer will eventually turn hostile and the player is forced to kill him. The final audio log can be found on the wall right next to the doctor's body.
- Daniel Endesha is voiced by Hakeem Kae-Kazim, who is also the voice of Jorge-052, Noble Team's heavy weapons specialist, in Halo: Reach.