One particular Epoch-class, the UNSC Atlas, was the site of a particularly bad fight between John-117 and a group of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers in 2525. The fight resulted in two ODSTs dead and two severely injured and permanently marred the relations between the ODSTs and SPARTAN-IIs.
At 35,000,000 metric tons, the Epoch-class was the heaviest carrier in service in the UNSC. Epoch-class carriers outweigh the Poseidon and Orion classes of carriers. As it plays a vital role in UNSC fleets, the Epoch-class carrier has the ability to take extensive damage during combat.
The Epoch-class carrier contained 12 hangar bays, each of which held three dropships and two fighters.
Multiple configurations of Epoch-class carriers existed. The UNSC Atlas was one type of configuration.
Ships of the LineEdit
Overviews and Size ComparisonsEdit
- The Epoch-class carrier was created just for Halo: Fleet Battles, based on concept art from Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4, along with concept art from Blur Studio.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo - Pages 40 & 41
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Halo Waypoint: Community - Canon Fodder - In the Loop
- ↑ Spartan Games, Shop - Halo: Fleet Battles - Forces - UNSC - UNSC Large Battle Group Upgrade
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach - Page 67-68
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Sweet Centennial