|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
The UNSC explores Beta Gabriel’s vast oceans in hopes of recovering wreckage hidden in the crushing depths.
- “UNSC Fathom is ostensibly a research base deep below the waters of the ocean world Beta Gabriel. In truth, the staff of the Fathom are treasure hunters. During the Covenant War, a team of Spartans dispatched from the UNSC Of Uncommon Courage was tasked with infiltrating the Sangheili carrier Splendid Intention in an attempt to retrieve the plans for new Sangheili weapons so powerful that they would render the Covenant’s glassing beams obsolete. Through a series of events as classified as they are unknown, the mission did not go as planned. Both Of Uncommon Courage and Splendid Intention were downed in the southern waters of Beta Gabriel, where the ships remain to this day, awaiting rediscovery by the crew of the Fathom.”— Cannon Fodder, Rhine Installation
The map is a symmetrical map, with bases on either end. Each base has a LightRifle mounted on the wall. On the first floor, there is a rail gun weapon pad with 5 rounds in a small room. On the second floor, there is active camo pickup. Storm Rifles are featured on the sides of the map.
- Halo 5: Guardians (First appearance)
- When first released, the power weapon pad had an Railgun. It was later changed to a SAW in the Memories of Reach update.
- There is a diving suit stuck in the sea floor underneath the map. It can be viewed in Forge or by standing on the Blue Sub and looking down at it.
- There are large sea creatures that swim around the map.
- There is a small hidden area above Blue base, it contains a few crates and 2 diving helmets.
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Universe - Locations - Fathom Station
- ↑ Beyond Entertainment - Fathom map breakdown
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Cannon Fodder, Rhine Installation