|This article does not have enough inline citations or proper citation format. You can help Halo Alpha by adding citations.|
First Battle of RequiemEdit
- Main article: First Battle of Requiem
During the First Battle of Requiem, Fireteam Shadow was deployed alongside Fireteam Castle to the interior surface of Requiem to draw enemy fire away from Gypsy Company and its heavily damaged Mammoth. After the destruction of the planet's gravity well, both Shadow and Castle returned to the UNSC Infinity.
Second Battle of RequiemEdit
- Main article: Second Battle of Requiem
Fireteam Shadow was still stationed aboard the UNSC Infinity during the Second Battle of Requiem. They made landfall on the interior of the planet on February 7, 2558 and took part in the initial landing operations. They continued to see action against Covenant and Promethean forces over the course of the next few weeks. Eventually they were dispatched to board and destroy a CRS-class light cruiser to stop Covenant forces from overwhelming Spartan Fireteam Crimson and Marine Fireteam Warbird, who were protecting a science detachment on the ground. Shadow successfully destroyed the ship and made it clear of the blast.
- Horatio Fry
- Sean Urdu
- Holly Willoughby
- Fireteam Shadow appears to be one of the UNSC Infinity's most elite Spartan fireteams, along with Crimson, Majestic and Castle.
- Fireteam Shadow tested the Goblin MJOLNIR [GEN2] armor during the Second Battle of Requiem.
- ↑ Halo 4 Limited Edition, War Games Session Summary
- ↑ YouTube - Ready Up Live, HALO 5 - ALL CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS - ARMOR, SKINS, WEAPONS, EMBLEMS, MORE!