Rank[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Rank
Whenever a small fleet is needed for any mission away from the entirety of the Covenant Navy, a Fleet master will be assigned and given command of several warships for the mission. In this regard, they could be considered the Covenant equivalent to a UNSC Rear Admiral. Since Fleet masters are of such a high rank, it is assumed that they may also command the entire fleet should their Supreme Commander or Imperial Admiral be incapacitated during space combat.
They normally operate from a large warship, such as a Reverence-class cruiser, as when Fleet master Voro Nar 'Mantakree operated from the Reverence-class cruiser Incorruptible during the Battle of Onyx.
Physical Appearance[edit | edit source]
Fleetmasters have been seen wearing the same yellow-gold armor as other zealot-level Sangheili.
Known Fleet masters[edit | edit source]
- Unidentified Fleet master of the Fleet of Righteous Vigilance.
- Thel 'Vadam - Current ship master of the assault carrier Shadow of Intent; current Fleet master of the Fleet of Retribution.
- Unidentified Ship Master - Current ship master of an unknown Assault Carrier; current.
- Voro Nar 'Mantakree - Shipmaster of the Incorruptible, who led a fleet to follow the Bloodied Spirit to Onyx.
- Jul 'Mdama - Former Shipmaster of an unidentified Covenant cruiser; current Fleet master of his faction's fleet and Shipmaster of Song of Retribution.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When Voro 'Mantakree was promoted from a Major to a Zealot Fleetmaster; an addition was made to his name, making it Voro Nar 'Mantakree.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, page 243
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, pages 191-278