The Gunship 79 Heavy-Trooper Carrier/Mobile Armory (G79H-TC/MA), more commonly known as the Pelican, is the gunship variant of the D79H-TC Pelican. It is extremely versatile, capable not only of carrying troops, cargo, or vehicles, but also of combat, due to its arsenal of heavy weapons.
- The G79H-TC/MA Pelican is the first pilotable Pelican that is neither an easter egg nor a mod.
- The turret on the top and the turrets on the sides are able to be operated by players in the level Shutdown.
- This Pelican is pilotable on the level Reclaimer via a glitch.
- In co-op gameplay, all four players will operate a different weapon on the Pelican. Player 1 pilots and operates the chin-mounted chaingun and Spartan Laser, Players 2 and 3 operate the side-mounted guns, and Player 4 operates the dorsal cannon.
- Halo 4 (First appearance)
- ↑ Halo 4 Interactive Guide
- ↑ Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 113
- ↑ Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 81
- ↑ Halo 4 level, Shutdown