Gatecrashers is the first mission the the Operation: Spearbreaker DLC campaign.
NORTH SPIRE, 0247 Hours
Cuts to a camera from UNSC Spirit of Fire.
- Crewmen #1: O'Sullivan, our drones have found something, take a look.
- O'Sullivan: Some kind of cloak. I can't make out a thing. Switch to vis-feed 24, high angle.
- O'Sullivan: Banished engineers. Alert the Captain. Whatever they're doing, we need to get down there, fast.
- Crewmen #2: Vaughan, you are Boomerang Company are good to go.
- Vaughan: Acknowledged, Spirit of Fire. And how DO we go, Helljumpers?
- Quinn: We go feet first!
The screen then fades to black. Cut to 5 ODST Pods on their way to land. The pods then open up their parachutes. The ODST pods then land on the ground and are forced opened.
- Quinn: And THAT makes two-hundred drops!
- Vaughan: I'll bake you a cake when we get back, Quinn. In the meantime, we need a visual on what the Banished are up to.
Cut to a hill as Quinn sees the site with her binoculars.
- Quinn: The enemy's operation site is dead ahead, but there's some kind of cloaking field in the way.
- Vaughan: To disable that cloaking field we're going to need more info about what's going on here. Spirit of Fire says the Banished could be using Forerunner tech to hide their operation down there. Let's go see if they're right. Time for a tour, Helljumpers.
Quinn turns off her binoculars as the screen fades to black.
NORTH SPIRE/UNKNOWN BANISHED OPERATION
Disable the cloaking field to expose the Banished operation site.
Vaughan's ODST troops are armed with EMP ordnance to neutralize Sentinels.
|Vidmaster Challenge: 100 drops||Complete the level with a gold medal and complete all objectives on legendary.||5|