Gauss may refer to any of the following:
- M12G1 Warthog LAAV - A vehicle colloquially known as the "Gauss Warthog", used by the UNSC during and after the Human-Covenant war.
- M68 Gauss Cannon - The main armament of the M12G1 Gauss Warthog.
- M555 Electromagnetic Launcher - A mounted support weapon also known as the "Gauss Turret", as seen in Halo 5: Guardians.
- M99 Stanchion Gauss Rifle - A UNSC heavy anti-material sniper rifle.
- LRG Rail Gun - The weapon otherwise known as the M66 Gauss Cannon, which serves as the main armament of the SP42 Cobra.
- Carl Friedrich Gauss - A German scientist and mathematician, after whom many UNSC magnetic weapons are named.
- Gauss - A beverage advertised on a billboard Forge Object in Halo 5: Guardians.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.