This sanctuary now rings with the sound of combat - the end of the ancient duality of the Covenant is truly at hand.
Gemini consists of a closed-quarter outside area and an open inside area. Teleporters can warp players up to two small balconies on the top of the inner area. Another teleporter warps players to the outside and back. There is a wide array of weapons from close ranged Brute Shots and the Energy Sword, to Carbines and a Beam Rifle. An Overshield can be found in front of the Prophet statue.
One of Gemini's unique features are doors that open and close when a player gets close.
- Lower Level
- Upper Level
- The use of the word "duality" in the description is a reference to the Duality level from the Marathon series.
- Outside looking down over the edge of the platform, it is possible to get below the level and explore the city.
- Gemini is the only multiplayer level in the Halo Trilogy in which you can see the Forerunner dreadnought.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Halo Waypoint: Universe - Locations - High Charity
- ↑ YouTube - Halo 2 Tricks: Episode 36 *Going Beyond Gemini*