Class History[edit | edit source]
Insurrection[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Insurrection
Human-Covenant war[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Human-Covenant war
The Covenant war saw the use of many Halberd-class ships. En route to the Battle of Algolis, the UNSC The Heart of Midlothian was assaulted by a Covenant boarding party. The sole survivor of the initial boarding managed to self destruct the ship, destroying everything around it.
During the more resource strapped parts of the war, many Halberd-class ships were built with entire subsystems and hull sections removed to help speed up construction and crew requirements. This lead them to be mostly relegated to fleet escort duties.
Design[edit | edit source]
The Halberd-class was a fast ship. It was also easily configurable.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Ships of the Line[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept Art and Pre-Release Images[edit | edit source]
Exterior Shots[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo - Pages 32 & 33
- Halo Waypoint
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - Page 139, Quote:"What those critics forgot is that a UNSC Destroyer sported 2 MAC guns, 26 oversized Archer missile pods and 3 nuclear warheads."
- Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Have S'moa
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - Pages 76-77
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe, Midnight in the Heart of Midlothian - page ??