Halo may refer to the following:
- The Halo Franchise - The collection of games, books and other media which take place in the Halo Universe.
- The Halo Universe - The collection of places, people and events in which the Halo Franchise develops.
- The Halo Array - The network of 7 Installations built by the Forerunners designed to combat the Flood by wiping the galaxy of all sentient organic life.
- Halo - The second level in Halo: CE.
- Halo - The final level in Halo 3.
- The Halo - The penultimate level in Halo Wars 2.
- Halo - The iconic music piece also known as the Halo Theme, which is the 26th track in the Halo: Original Soundtrack.
- Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix - The remix of the original piece, as the 1st track in the Halo 2: Original Soundtrack.
- Halo Theme Gungnir Mix - A remix of Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix, featured in the Halo 2: Anniversary Original Soundtrack
- Halo Theme Scorpion Mix - Another version of Halo Theme MJOLNIR Mix, featured in the Halo 2: Anniversary Original Soundtrack
- Halo Reborn - The 22nd track in the Halo 3: Original Soundtrack.
- Halo - The 6th track in the Halo Legends Original Soundtrack.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.