|This article may not meet Halo Nation's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
Halo: Ground Command is a tabletop wargame developed by Spartan Games released in Summer 2016. The game is set in the year 2552 and focuses on the Fall of Reach. Figures in the game are modelled on a 1:100 scale. The game allows players to recreate pivotal land-based battles that took place in the Halo Universe using both UNSC and Covenant vehicles. Dice-based mechanics will be used, similar to Halo: Fleet Battles, however, troop morale also plays a key role. The game has been designed so that it can be ended within ninety minutes, however, expansion packs are available, allowing for a game to last an entire day. Both dropships and drop pods will play a pivotal role in the game.
Characters and SettingEdit
- ↑ Spartan Games - Halo: Ground Command
- ↑ Halo Waypoint - Canon Fodder: Infinity and Beyond
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Beasts of War - Halo Ground Command Played at Salute 2016 – You Could Win!
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Beasts of War - Dropships For The Covenant & UNSC Join Halo: Ground Command Soon
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Bell of Lost Souls - Halo Ground Battles Coming to 28mm?!
- ↑ Wargame News and Terrain - Spartan Games: Coming in July - Halo: Ground Command Boxed Set - More Content Added