The Halo: Reach Legendary Edition is the ultimate special edition of Bungie's final Halo game, Halo: Reach. It is priced at $149.99 USD and £99.99, making it the most expensive Halo Game Edition.
The Legendary Edition's case is a repurposed Armored Boot container, used by an unknown person on Reach in 2610 to send the statue of Noble Team (a 1:53 replica of the Reach War Memorial that was requested by the Museum of Humanity's curator) and an ONI 600 Series Space Crate to a cousin on Earth. The Space Crate belongs to a deceased old friend of the sender, who served with him in the 2580s as an ONI Beta-5 Division operative. The operative have requested the items, which contains Dr. Halsey's journal (recovered from the ruins of Sword Base) and data involving Noble Team, most likely because of his involvement in Operation: WHITE GLOVE. The sender asked his cousin to either hand the black box over to the curator as a "curious relic," or to make the Space Crate's data public. Although the sender grimly notes that "there's plenty of stuff in there that the old guard may still be willing to kill over," the man trusts his cousin to "do the right thing."
- The game disc housed in an ONI "black box."
- Exclusive Sangheili Officer armor and SPARTAN armor effect (flaming helmet).
- Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey's personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long-held secrets of the Halo universe.
- Dr. Halsey’s ONI security badge.
- Embroidered SPARTAN-II patch.
- Exclusive hand-painted Noble Team statue crafted by McFarlane Toys.
- UNSC-themed custom packaging.
- Falcon avatar gear.
- Halo: Reach Documentary, viewable on Waypoint.
- If you look at the Noble Team Statue from left to right, each member of Noble Team dies in that order, excluding Noble Six and Jun.
- ↑ Bungie.net: Halo: Reach Game Editions
- ↑ Amazon.co.uk: Halo: Reach Legendary Edition (Xbox 360)
- ↑ GameStop.com:Halo: Reach Legendary Edition
- ↑ You Tube:Unboxing Reach