|This article is a stub and does not have enough relevant information. You can help by expanding it.|
Fall of ReachEdit
On July 23, 2552, the Visegrád Relay was taken offline. The UNSC feared an Insurrectionist attack and so they sent in an Army team. The team was soon declared MIA and now fearing the worst, the UNSC sent in Noble Team. Noble Team eventually discovered that it was Covenant Zealots that had shutdown the communications hub.
Parts of the mountains were glassed during the Fall of Reach.
- Fairchild Field
- Camp Hathcock
- Camp Independence
- Military Reservation 01478-B
- Reach High Command
- Reach FLEETCOM Military Complex
- Military Wilderness Training Preserve
- ↑ The planetary map of Reach that comes with the Halo: Reach Limited Edition has "VIS" marked in the central mountain range of the Eposz continent. Judging by how Sword Base's location is marked a similar callout "SWO" and Castle Base as "CAS," this places Visegrád on the same continent and in the same mountain range as Castle Base.
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Page 216
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Page ??
- ↑ Halo: Reach - Promotional Material: Remember Reach, Patrol
- ↑ Halo: Reach - Level: Noble Actual
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Halo: Reach - Level: Winter Contingency
- ↑ Halo: Reach - Map: Highlands
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Page 47
- ↑ Halo: The Fall of Reach, Page 48