This article or section's title is a callsign, an alias, or a nickname, as no proper name for the subject has been revealed. You can help by adding it if it is now known.
Fighting in NoctusEdit
The capital city of Noctus became a battleground. It was constantly patrolled by Pelicans which became targets for rebels as several were shotdown. Eventually, insurrectionists had taken over, at least the roof, of an AMG Transport Dynamics. A SPARTAN-II team was deployed openly for the first time to quell this uprising. They crashed into the top of the AMG building in a Pelican and eventually subdued the insurrectionists.
Fighting in PromesaEdit
Due in part to UNSC police actions, the colony did not reach the point of full civil war. However fighting on any scale only stopped when the Covenant arrived forcing both sides to focus on surviving.
Military Personnel Edit
|UNSC Marine Corps||Unknown||Cadmon Lasky||KIA|
- ↑ UNSC War Games simulations sometimes change the models of vehicles to more modern ones. As such the D79H-TC Pelicans are shown instead of earlier models.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Beta Late Than Never
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Map: Empire
- ↑ Halo 5: Guardians - Map: Battle of Noctus
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Halo 5: Guardians - Halo 5 Art Showcase
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Shadow of Intense
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Cadmon Lasky
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Sustained Glass