As a prerequisite of the Conservation Measure, research platforms were restricted to the remote fringes for safety.
— In-game description
Changes from LockoutEdit
- Some cover has been added to the elbow walkway.
- To help break strong setups, there are three breakable stalactites on the map: one above the Battle Rifle tower, one above top-center, and one above the ramp behind the Sniper Rifle tower. When shot, these stalactites will fall and cause damage to or kill any players below them.
- The glass in the center of the map has been replaced by an energy shield that can be broken, but respawns after an amount of time. It can take a lot of damage, but the center stalactite can instantly break it.
- All of the containers in the Shotgun tunnel are sealed and contain Flood specimens.
- ↑ YouTube - IGN Live Presents Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 GameSpot: Check Out Halo Master Chief Collection's Remastered Map: Lockout
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 YouTube: Full Halo Panel PAX Prime 2014 36:01 - 38:22
- ↑ GameSpot: Lockout - Halo The Master Chief Collection
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.