The M12S Civilian Sport Transport, more commonly known as the M12S Warthog CST or 2554 AMG Transport Dynamics M12S Warthog CST, is a United Nations Space Command ground vehicle. It is a derivative of the M12B Force Application Vehicle introduced in Halo 5: Guardians, which in turn is a derivative of the M12 Warthog. It appears in the open-world racing game Forza Horizon 3, which was released in September 2016.
Forza Horizon 3 Edit
- Main article: Forza Horizon 3
The M12S Civilian Sport Transport was added to the Forza Horizon 3 garages of players who played either Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: The Master Chief Collection between September 6, 2016 and September 23, 2016 and redeemed a code received via a message from Xbox Live. Players were also able to obtain the M12S Warthog CST in four Forzathon events: in October 2016 (The Halo Weekender), February 2017 (Who Wants Seconds?), January 2018 (Hot and Heavy Horizon), and March 2018.
It is also obtainable in the Auction House.
The M12S Warthog CST's default Performance Index of 800 places it at the top of Class A, with a Speed rating of 4.3, a Handling rating of 7.9, an Acceleration rating of 8.5, a Launch rating of 10, and a Braking rating of 8.5.
Changes from the M12B Warthog Edit
- Size has been reduced by 33% and speed has been increased by 50%.
- A customizable license plate can be mounted on the rear.
- No weaponry can be mounted.
- Rear-wheel steering has been removed in order to provide more stability at high speeds.
- The 12 liter hydrogen-injected internal combustion engine has been replaced by a twin-turbocharged 8 liter V8 engine that produces 720 hp (537 kW; 730 PS) and 855 ft·lb (1,160 N·m) of torque.
- Accelerates off the line rather quickly without any wheelspin (owing to its Launch rating of 10, which is achieved with all-wheel drive), reaching 60 mph (97 km/h) in 4.8 seconds.
- Sharp, responsive handling and high maneuverability.
- As an Extreme Offroad vehicle, can travel through rough terrain easily, like with the original M12B Warthog, making the M12S Warthog CST suitable for offroad events and driving.
- Has the lowest top speed out of all Extreme Offroad vehicles, with only 119 mph (192 km/h), which makes the M12S Warthog CST more suitable for tracks where high speed is not a priority (e.g. Redstone Mine Scramble).
- Is extremely limited in terms of upgrade options offered. Only upgrades to the tires and rims and a drivetrain conversion to rear-wheel drive are available, resulting in the M12S Warthog CST being only upgradable to the bottom of S1 Class, unlike most other offroad-oriented vehicles in the game, which can easily reach the top of or even exceed S1 Class.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Forza Motorsport - Heavy Metal Affliction - 2554 AMG Dynamics M12S Warthog CST
- ↑ YouTube - Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One): #Forzathon Halo Weekender | M12S Warthog CST [LIVE CHAT]
- ↑ Forza Motorsport - Forza Week in Review 2-3-17
- ↑ YouTube - January 2018 #FORZATHON Cars & How To Win Them (FORZA HORIZON 3)
- ↑ TrueAchievements - Forza Horizon 3 Xbox Challenges
See Also Edit