The M805X Forward Acceleration System/Fulcrum Mitigating, also known as the Thruster Pack, is an Armor Ability featured in Halo 4. It is a movement acceleration system that mitigates the user's need for a fulcrum or pivoting articulation.
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- Thruster Pack can be used to avoid all kinds of attacks, including from Energy Swords and sniper rifles.
- Thruster Pack can be used to move quickly into cover.
- Thruster Pack can be used to close the gap quickly between the user and another player for a close-quarters attack.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- Though the Thruster Pack gives a quick burst of speed, the ultimate effect this has on travel time is nearly the same as just running forward.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 5: Guardians[edit | edit source]
- Use of the Thruster Pack is now available to all players.
- The camera no longer cuts into a third person view when using the Thruster Pack.
- Lasts for a shorter duration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.