|There is more information available on this subject at Machine gun on the English Wikipedia.|
A machine gun is a fully automatic weapon that is designed to provide high volumes of accurate, sustained, suppressive fire, and is usually fed from a disintegrating belt or high-capacity, detachable magazines.
Machine gun may refer to the following:
- AIE-486H HMG- A machine gun featured in Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.
- M41-V LAAG- Vehicle-mounted machine gun.
- M247 GP MG- A stationary platform found in Halo 2.
- M247H HMG- A machine gun featured in Halo: Reach.
- M202 XP Machine Gun- A less advanced machine gun decommissioned and used for training exercises.
- .30 Caliber LMG ("Confetti Maker")- An .30-caliber handheld machine gun used by the United Rebel Front.
- HMG-38- An older weapon that was obsolete by 2525 but is found on the Black Market.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.