My Xbox is currently non-functional. I lost the AC and TV plugs. Anyway, I don't have Xbox Live.--Rot 19:29, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
I would say it is a disambiguous term. Remember, the Assault Carrier is called a flagship as well, and John-117 denotes flagship to the Ascendant Justice only when he learns that it is commanding the fleet in the area. I think that any ship can receive Flagship if it is leading a Covenant fleet.--Rot 22:17, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
- It is called Regret's flagship in this image --Rot 19:29, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- Maybe so, but it is also some of the only support for the Truth and Reconcilliation being a Battlecruiser, yet you readily accept that.--Rot 01:34, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
I may be anti-Nazi, and it is my personal belief that the only two beings that ever have or will be lower on my heirarchy chart than Hitler are Satan and the Antichrist, but Erwin Rommel and George Patton were some of the greatest minds of the military. Had Erwin Rommel been running Germany, the Allies would have quickly and effectively been crushed. The guy predicted the site of D-day, for God's sake! He wasn't truly pro Nazi, and Hitler disliked him on a personal level. Rommel was known for his strict adherance to the rules of war, for his disobediance to Hitler ordering him to execute Jews, and for his tactics and strategies. Patton is up there too, you'll see that he and Rommel are...I believe in the 4th rung of my heirarchy chart.--Rot 04:32, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
- But I am already the captain of the UNSC Erwin Rommel. I am so confused. Apparently both ships have captains already...and you offered me a different ship in the thingy, which is apprarently captained by an admiral Spartan-II who has some outrageous number in the 400s.--Rot 23:20, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
Also, "fixing up some formatting - I remind you that Destroyer has no starfighter compliments". Damn I knew I forgot something! In my fanfic, the Rommel is a cruiser, so I had forgotten...though I did remember to move from three to two MAC and change the Archer numbers...woops.--Rot 23:27, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
- Twould be rude not to. I accept command. Give me an hour or so to think of some names, and I'll go in and change it. I agree that some of the lesser users ideas are...less than acceptable. Captain Adam Graves did a good job incorporating himself into the story, and I can see most of the modifications to his freighter as being acceptable...but Malak's Admiral-432 is absurd. I can kind of see SPARTAN-387, and Lekrel's only offense is that the rank is Warrant Officer, not Petty Warrant Officer, but Admiral-432 is just absolutely absurd.--Rot 04:24, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
How'd you know I was a Vice Admiral? Well, anyway, Cory Johnson is a cool name, so I'll go with that.--Rot 04:30, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
- Just a note, I replaced the small bit you put in for the Winston Churchill and its crew, and replaced it with character developement and some more backstory. We'll get into the action later.--Rot 05:13, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
When does the halo RPG start?-Malak
hi i was wondering if you knew the missiles the longswords use to fire at the covenant starfighter? - J!MMY8806
yes i would be intrested in the invitation thanks, and dont worry i promise il watch out for all fan fiction thanks —This unsigned comment is made by J!MMY8806 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
on the project halo wars, would it be possible instead of commanding one of the ships, would i be able to put my self down as 1 of the longsword pilot? J!MMY8806 21:23, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
ok thanks, just wondering, and just to prove a point no offense intended but in the battle group stalingard the carrier was the flagship, and i thought the carriers were a higher class but i dont know and ok about commander i dont want to lol, so if i put me down as a longsword pilot you dont thiink that would be a good move then no? ok thanks for everything mate. J!MMY8806 21:23, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
no it doesnt matter about the longsword thing il take your advice but do you think it would make much of a difference as squadren leader? and on the project i was just wondering if that was alittle fan fic about carrier stats (no offense intended) (i cant exactly talk) im not blaming or anything just wondering really, but another point in the carrier write-up it says that the general size given of these class of ships is around 3000m i think kk thanks mate J!MMY8806 21:29, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
Re: Yo Edit
Nah, I'd rather stick with the plain sig here, since there is no Esperanza here and I rarely get messages on my user talk page here. Thanks for the offer, though. :)
And don't worry, the MC won't be knocking on your door any time soon (well, he'd probably blow the door up with a grenade or shoot it, rather than knock, but don't expect that either). :P --Coredesat 00:09, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
Don't just crash into the party, first you have to make yourself known be invited.
-Current Mood: Subdued- -Sign up for the Halopedia: Halo Wars project below-
You can't make such big moves like changing the naming format for the Levels without talking about it first! The Levels were named like that for a reason! After the community discussed the naming scheme it was decided that, that naming format would be used and now they have to be all changed back! DON'T make such big moves without proposing the change at the community centre!
This is your first warning! -- Esemono 16:04, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hey Esemono, my apologies for the renaming of the levels. I did it as such b/c I made a new template that links appropriate Halopedia pages to their HaloWiki counterparts, and it looks strange w/ <Level Name> (Level). My thoughts. Cheers, -49 Proximal Secant [RelentlessRecusant] 17:05, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- Again DO NOT make such drastic changes, without discussion in the future! -- Esemono 01:24, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hey, is it wise to put the stuff in the archive? I think you should put a note that says: Read before posting if you are new to this page. Just a thought. SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet
387: Cheater. Edit
enlist here Edit
--Sangheili 00:03, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
HELP VANDELS Edit
HE's neen doing this for awile but i stoped him.--Ryanngreenday 16:52, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
I dont think he'd rat me out and when you helped repel 4 major vadel attacks you cant help but use such poor words.--Ryanngreenday 16:59, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
I guess.--Ryanngreenday 17:02, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the award.--Ryanngreenday 17:06, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
As it does me but i fended them off intil my users were on so we can hadle anything they got now.--Ryanngreenday 19:41, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
you will be banned from editing halopedia for vandalizing wikipedia and halopedia for replacing halo2 with "ms swanson is lesbian". Are you saying RR will be band for this HAHA.--Ryanngreenday 18:36, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
You should read the new message to you the users i have the best idea as said in it and on User talk:Esemono but the one in M2UtheU is better.--Ryanngreenday 19:46, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
So what do you think of the idea?--Ryanngreenday 19:57, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
"I think more users should have admit power but not be official admits just so vandels could be band faster or important stuff like that and other then banding we would have to disscuss any actions that normal users couldnt make with the new power.They should be active users and people must like them so they could be trusted i say me and RR and maybe climax void we'd be like police." Its in 24 I just put all but one in the Archives so the new one 24 is the second one in the message to you the users part of my talk page.--Ryanngreenday 20:02, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
Then me and you could be the "police" to protect this site from vandels and such but i dont think the admits would let this good idea be passed.--Ryanngreenday 20:06, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
Ok sorry but do you think the admits would let us be the protecters of this site because it became clear to day that the admit's of now are unable to provide proper of this site like we can.--Ryanngreenday 20:09, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
I'll add more if you want. :) -Malak
I added one for the Malta, Athens, and Cairo Vacation.-Malak
You get a triple thanks from me!-Malak
THank you Edit
I appreciate the award-I like my reference websites to be as clean and concise as possible. I've been trying to read the books page by page as I edit this site, but I've been delayed a few times. You know how it is, school. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute more in the future, cheers. —This unsigned comment is made by InnerRayg (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
The reason I ask for administrator status is because of vandals like the one above. Ryan Day and I just caught him b/c he vandalised the Halo3 and High Chairty pages, but I can't ban him w/o you doing it.
Do ban 188.8.131.52.
- He's vandalised over TEN times. Where are you? Please, Esemono! I feel stupid making only empty threats to him...!!! Cheers, -49 Proximal Secant [RelentlessRecusant] 18:05, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
- Done thanks for your vigalence, Cheers! -- Esemono 02:18, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
Ban this user too for a horrendous username and for what he said on his user page. I've had enough blocking vandals for right now. You can do what you will. Out. Cheer, -49 Proximal Secant [RelentlessRecusant] 18:10, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
- Done, thanks for your vigalence, Cheers! -- Esemono 02:18, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
I think more users should have admit power but not be official admits just so vandels could be band faster or important stuff like that and other then banding we would have to disscuss any actions that normal users couldnt make with the new power.They should be active users and people must like them so they could be trusted i say me and RR and maybe climax void--Ryanngreenday 18:16, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
HALO WARS Edit
hi just wondering if the info you put in on the project about the starships was real or just your idea? —This unsigned comment is made by J!MMY8806 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Message from Glorious Ascension
To the eyes of RelentlessRecusant
My character Edit
dear RR I acidentally misread the character sheet and have taken the character Irno'Kassemmee from Sangheili. Please respond to the message oh great oracle but to the new character Hinte' Warymee. PS are there flood on this ring? i am assuming there are but im not sure.
Sanghelli 02:07, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
Request for entrance into RPG (for a friend)Edit
Ya, I have a friend who normally isn't around Halopedia a lot, but he is rather knowledgable and wishes permission to join the RPG. Just send an invitation to him if you approve.--Rot 02:20, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
my story Edit
dear RR on your rpg someone deleted almost all of my story this blatant act of vandilism if this was what it truly was needs to be dealt with. I worked hard on that story and was very dissipointed when it was lost. Yours truly Sanghelli 05:58, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah don't mean to but in on RR discussion page but your story isn't lost you can always get the saved version from the History page. -- Esemono 08:25, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- Unless there are any objections from the other Admins I'm going to say that NO IPs can't vote. The possibility of fraud is just to great. -- Esemono 08:25, 19 December 2006 (UTC)