could you please tell me if the new contacts in the rp are ok i just thought we were winning a bit to easy in space battles, seen as though the character playing will some how took out 2 frigates in 1 which i dont quite get but have no problem with anyway if not just tell me or feel free to edit my last short story thanks mate. J!MMY8806 23:46, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
- It is possible for a ship to take out two frigates with 3 MACs (that's what the Winston Churchill sports), but I removed it anyway because there weren't that many frigates in the area. I'll remind UNSC AI to read all of the other stories.--Rot 18:26, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
MAC rounds Edit
hi i was wondering if there were diffrent MAC rounds for diffrent purposes and if you could list them as this would not only help everyone with information bu twould help in the rp aswell e.g
? = Heavy explosion
? = Armour penetraion ok thanks J!MMY8806 01:14, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
The Hot GossipEdit
So yea, I think that to fix the problems at hand that you adressed would make this roleplay better. I was hoping it could become serious, like in the same sense that it was a published piece of lit. from Bungie. That way, I could pull some strings, and possibly get a Bungie member to take a look at it. One thing could lead to another, you never know. So what I'm getting at is that some users aren't up to snuff. The roleplay just looks sloppy, and is hard to understand from certain people, and I think you know who they are. Literacy, my friend, it gets you far in life.
From now on, a screening policy for applying roleplayers could be put into place perhaps... Possibly introductions could be ranked for literacy and factual coherence before being allowed to participate. Because, so far, I like the direction it's going in. CaptainAdamGraves
Spartan 387 Edit
As you may know, I caught him cheating. Shouldnt he get Some sort of punishment? Just to show an example that we dont allow cheating in these elections?--User:JohnSpartan117  08:59, 20 December 2006 (UTC)
- I already have delivered a long-winded speech about forgiveness, but if you want to take the mantle of Mesopotamia, be my guest. I believe two "cheated" for SPARTAN-117 there. I don't want to raise charges, but if Esemono won't forgive 387...no, that wasn't a threat, just setting things straight. happy holidays! Cheers, 49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 03:24, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
- Me no feel compelled to further this conversation, but with further action, I may. Cheers, 49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 05:11, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
- No need for threats! I think that the shame Spartan 387 has gotten is punishment enough. -- Esemono 06:40, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
ok thanks mate, but i didnt put that picture on, and just wondering about the rp does it say my carrier gets destroyed because i already thought the fimbulwinter was? + if so does it have thing for carriers and stay away from the powerful cruiser lol ok thanks J!MMY8806 14:50, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
oh sorry its just they asked me cos i know them personnaly, so the templates can not evan be there as a quick link for the user? J!MMY8806 14:53, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
yes that is true but wouldnt that be what the enemy would be trying to do, + if it doesnt get it now it must surley get it next?. J!MMY8806 14:54, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
hi its J!MMY8806 i was wondering if i could have your e-mail address so that i may write to you about the rp as i will lose the connection with my internet browser in the next couple of days or so for a short time thanks, and just so you know when you get an e-mail from me my address is firstname.lastname@example.org ok thanks mate J!MMY8806 15:31, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
im getting it just after christmas, ok i will reserve it could you tell me were you reserved yours from or any other places ok thanks. J!MMY8806
UNSC Frigate Queen's Pride, Commander Jacob RathensEdit
Is Omrifere playing? He doesn't have an invite and he has yet to post. However, I do like the names he chose (it seems that besides me and him, everyone seems to think that only Captains command ships, because everyone else is a captain), so we might keep them on the list, but you might just remove his role for now or message him asking if he is still playing.--Rot 20:05, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
little idea for RP Edit
hi i may not be online for the next few days, i was wondering about he RP, As the covenant would want the ring at all costs would they not send for Rienforcements, therefore the UNSC would need more if you like or dont like the idea or agree with it could you please tell me because if you do i would want to ask a favor which you prommised when i voted you to be Halopedian of the month any way get back to me when you can thanks J!MMY8806, oh and just so i know what country do you live in, (for time zone reasons) so i can have an idea when you may be on halopedia. ok thanks mate, cheers for everything J!MMY8806 01:25, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
Hey, on the issue of closing the RP, why punish everyone? And what's with the moderators thing? Last time I checked, the RP wasn't a chat forum... Anyway, you're probably quite busy, but if you get a chance, jit me back. (I finally fixed the "crashing glitch" that was there...) Regards, SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet
- But still, what with the Moderators? Clean-up crew? If so, I could help out with grammar and style. (Spelling errors are rampant over there...) SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 03:08, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
I would certainly like to be one. I can keep things canon. (Its pretty easy, just delete the stupid, crazy, insane, and physically impossible things on the page. SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 03:21, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hey, now... Not all of it is that bad! ;) SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 03:25, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
RE: Vandalist Guy and Fanfic Edit
Your welcome. I went to your talk page...can't remember why, and it was just gone. I checked your history, then your main (which was gone as well), and not knowing how to revert it (I know there is a way to do it), I copy pasted the code, and then went through and deleted the - that were at the beginning of each line.
As for my fanfic, it is currently 22 pages long. The prologue is six, and each chapter is one page. I am working on chapter sixteen right now...but its about half a page and I don't know where to go with it. I am eager to switch to another perspective...I might just move the content of sixteen to seventeen and make sixteen another PoV. That way, certain things can take place that allow for the content of sixteen to have something to continue on. --Rot 03:26, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
Yo, in the roleplay, you're up. I've set you up to respond to Adrian. Awesome, pce. CaptainAdamGraves
Date-stamped archives Edit
Hey can you make me an archive list like you have if you have time? Thanks, SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 04:07, 24 December 2006 (UTC) Thabks! Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate. SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 23:22, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
The RPG Edit
hey dude been awhile since ive been on and i just realized the everyone is banned from the RPG, I am only wondering but; 1: what exctly are the reasons for banning everyone iread the list and to me it dosent seem very good, 2: when will it be unbanned? thanks for your notice...Sanghelli 06:11, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- “Excuse me if we don't trust someone who devoted almost all their edits to adding fanfiction.”— Esemono
I'm not psychologist, but that's just inviting Jimmy to take a stab at you, regardless of the truth quotient of your statement...=S i'll get that pagge num tommorrow Cheers,49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 03:21, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- So said the man in the glass house. -- Esemono 07:04, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- “Man in glass house should change in basement...”— Confucius
- SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet
I was wondering...I still have no idea who is an admin here and who isn't, but I have seen implications that you might be one, so I figured I'd point it out to you. 126.96.36.199 has blanked RR's user page twice today, as well as his talk page once. Figured you'd like to know.--Rot 00:58, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- yes. my userpage twice and my talk page once. he is very opiniated, and I support users who have such strong impulses to do what they think is right, but I don't think my Christmas present of three blankings is very nice. as a holiday gift for me, please protect my namespace pages to be edited only by registered users. thanks so much Esemono! Cheers, 49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 03:01, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- He's been warned. It looks like just a kid who has some anger issues. I'm not sure it even knew what he was doing was wrong. Now it does. If there are any more problems we will esculate the situation. -- Esemono 07:06, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
what i mean. Edit
What i mean is your "pissed" off because you failed or something because you spend to much time on this site and people dont vote for you. You wouldnt have brought up the edit count thing if you werent losing no offence we should just start the edit count thing next month its to late now and what do you mean "where this is going to end"?--ryanngreenday 03:19, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
Good day to you sirEdit
You sent me a message about Halowars. I have no problem with my ship being a destroyer, however I would ask you, is it possible to make the Queen's Pride a prowler? I origionally made a fanfiction vid called "Last Transmission From Spartan 116" in my vid I created the Queen's pride as a Prowler. If this is not possible than please send me a message and decide the best ship classification for me. I appreciate this emensly.--Omrifere 03:38, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
I am not familier with prowler names, what kind of names? as in, how are they chosen? would something such as "Killer's Strumpet" be acceptable? —This unsigned comment is made by Omrifere (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- “Even though he tries to inflate his edit count by refusing to use the Show Preview button he still has contributed alot to Halopedia”— Esemono
not purposely, but now in hindsight, it apepars that your observation is correct.
when I play with my templates, I just forget that button...
oh, and a bravo zulu for adding in the thing at the end to compliment me and prevent me from exploding. =D
a very dear Christmas for you, Esemono.
fan art committee?Edit
lawyers? 3rd person parties? goodness...it's like a conspiracy! =D are those for real? furthermore, I appreciate you nominating me, but remind you that I typically wipe off all fan art images from articles. making a committee seems unnecesarily complex. merry Christmas, 49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 20:35, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- OK I will remove your name from the nomination list then. -- Esemono 03:48, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
I'm sorry to be bitching once again, but it's just that I'm rather pissed that I spend so much damn time on this site, even lowering my GPA and not doing so hot on a major examination, just b/c I'm revamping this place...
- The fonz - he has 3 edits
- Jamesrn - he has 17 edits
- Xeon 800 - he has 23 edits
- Joshua 029 - he has 11 edits
- Alpha-17 - he has less than 50 edits, but I DID NOT ask him to vote for me, dunno who did.
"relentless investigations"? an intriguing term, although do I see the quiet work of the twisted, cruel knife of malice? it doesn't matter to me...I have a fantastic gift to be opened at 12:00...I apologize for bothering both you and Ryan, and pledge to nominate you as HotM next month. Cheers, 49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 03:47, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
- Looking at it now I realize that I missed a great alliteration moment: "RelentlessRecusant's Relentless Research" —This unsigned comment is made by Esemono (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Re: sig Edit
Re: Template:Ship Edit
I noticed that you reverted my edit, and, since you're not likely to see my comment on the Talk Page, I thought I'd just ask you why you did so here. It should be Slipspace Drive, because this template is used on Covenant ship pages, and Covenant ships don't use Shaw-Fujikaka drives, which are a human invention. I hope to hear your reply soon, since I'd rather not just engage in an edit war over such a small issue. 188.8.131.52 06:22, 25 December 2006 (UTC)