Np its what i do..and others.--Jamesrn 14:42, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
RP stuff Edit
Hey, R-R, I made a template to solve our "who IS active, anyway?" problem. Here it is. Comments?
|Hey, RelentlessRecusant/Archive 09, are you going to continue playing the Halo Wars roleplaying game? If so, please message me here. However, if you do not respond by January 15th, 2007, I and my fellow moderators will consider you to be "inactive" and will remove your name from the roster of "active" roleplayers. Thank You! Happy Holidays!|
relentless recusant redoubtably redoubled relentless research
- As my English teacher once said "Always avoid alliteration."--Rot 23:50, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
and what's that?
- gtg 4 the nite, ltr, have a Merry Christmas! Cheers, 49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 04:02, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
I've changed my mind. Please place me back onto the committee.
Not quite sure what you said on themsg page, but it goes like this:
- So Conveant Destroyers bigger than Covenant cruisers? I'm glad you finally :decided to pick a size for the Covenant cruiser as looking over the :history it seems like you've had a tough time picking one:
- Length - between 300-2000 meters -- RelentlessRogue 20:31, 12 August 2006
- 300-1782.2 meters -- RelentlessRogue 03:06, 19 November 2006
- 300-1455 meters -- RelentlessRogue 14:17, 24 November 2006
- 1455 meters -- User:J!MMY-008 23:42, 28 November 2006
- 300-1455 meters -- RelentlessRogue 23:05, 30 November 2006
- 1000-1455 meters -- RelentlessRogue 00:51, 26 December 2006
The first is under the assumption that the battlecruiser was a cruiser. GoO, which was new info, changed that. The second is the altered version, stating that the Covenant frigate must be larger than the UNSC frigate but smaller than the Covenant carrier. The third is by another person. The fourth is a change back from Jimmy's edit. The fifth is a finalized and more realistic length. I believe somewhere it mentions the cruisers as being over a kilometer long.--Rot 04:27, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
No problem. Who was it, though? The kid from last night? Or a different one...?
- SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 19:52, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
- And thanks for your vote! I appreciate it a lot! SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 22:39, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
Your on my friends list i think --Climax Viod 14:25, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
Re: IP Edit
Mind Helping Me?Edit
Ok... So I'm writing Adrian's fanfic... And I'm stuck on something. Well it's actually two things, very specific. If you're free, gimme a holler. Thanks. CaptainAdamGraves
A reminder Edit
I would like to remind you this is a public halo site that young kids may go on and that you should watch what words you chose to type. You are I think the 3rd user I had to remind them of this.--ryanngreenday 02:36, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
The not so friendly term for excretion on unsc ai's user talk page. And the way you rearaged the things in the voting for the FanArt Committee. Lets just say you blow my mind i was thinking of doing the same thing.--ryanngreenday 02:43, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
- You said you didn't want to do it. -- Esemono 11:35, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
much thanks for categorizing the plasma and plasma charge articles.
Hello, Esemono. It apepars that someone totally messed up the UNSC ships template, and I had to go in and revert his edits.
The following IP address has blanked R-R's talk and user page and replaced them with some very foul words. It's 188.8.131.52... Just to let you know... I also think he's vandalised a couple other pages, too. I'll follow up on it. SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 19:48, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
- 184.108.40.206 vandalized me. I ask for admin powers to block vandals and to protect myself and other users, although a stopgap measure is to please set my userpage to be edited by registered users only. Thanks! Happy holidays! Cheers, 49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 19:49, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
- I've protected your userpage from IP vandals. Registered vandals will be banned. --Dragonclaws 21:11, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
xbox live Edit
hi i recently got my xbox 360 my xbox live account is JIMMY886 ok thanks J!MMY8806 15:31, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
hi i dont know if you can help with this but here goes, is it possible to play halo for the xbox on xbox live using the xbox 360?, i can play the game it just says i have messages from xbox live when i try to go online ok thanks plz if any one can help please do? J!MMY8806 15:33, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
send invite Edit
Message from Glorious Ascension
To the eyes of :RelentlessRecusant
My brother in arms, the prophits decree must be done, the human filth must be explunged for they have been an afront to the god's. My brother I would be greatful if you would bestow a high rank apon me in the finding of the first ring, what you call "Halo Wars". I have spoken to the holy one, the high prophit of truth, and he told me the great journy begens with halo, "Brothers, our binding covenant has finlly found the path, a golden ring that has vast, unemanagle power and can propel us into the great journe".
I gtg like really soon, but the Stealth Cruiser ISN'T a prowler, go check the appropriate pages and also the Ghosts of Onyx book. Happy New Year!Thanks for everything you've done on Halopedia, especially banning those damned vandals. Cheers, 49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 02:39, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
- Happy New Year —This unsigned comment is made by Esemono (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
If its ever needed I can make something that shows the milarty units in order or articals about them It goes fire team-squad-paltoon-company-Battalions-Regiment-Brigade-Division-corps--ryanngreenday 15:49, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
Re:Oracle Newsletter Invitation Edit
- Sounds awesome. CaptainAdamGraves
Message from Glorious Ascension from:Admaral Sozai To the eyes of:RelentlessRecusant Subject:Oracle Newsletter Invitation
My brother, I acept this Invitation.
Message from Glorious Ascension
To the eyes: RelentlessRecusant
Thanks, I just asked because you made the page, but I was thinking my charter Sozia was not a fleet admiral yet, but this engagement made him fleet master, as he found data that lead him to another holy ring, alpha halo. After this battle he was given command of the eminence covenant armada Trinity of light, which was made up of three large fleets, and had 700 ships before the prophets betrayal and the races were broken up. the fleets were divine sacrifice, trial of essence, and angles heratige .
Also for christmas I got an X box 360, all the halo novels, and a big stereo, I have already read two halo books, now I know almost all the factual data in halo.
also, could you please think of tweave covenant fleet names, Im runing out of ideas, and some more ship names, also Im adding more to my fan fic, can you guess what will hapen next?
Dear sir, since we have decided to change my ship I have made all the necessary adjustments except one, on the list of ships my ship is still listed as a Frigate, i was unsure how to fix this so I left it alone but I think it is time for correction. my opinion --Omrifere 23:44, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
- It would make sense that ONI Section III would send a prowler or two to the ringworld. Think about it, it's an oppurtunity to change the course of the war in the favor of humanity, possibly to gain an alien ally. Wouldn't that be priority one on their list? CaptainAdamGraves
I was wondering something about the roleplay. Right now... Adrian is on the surface waiting for 49 Proximal Secant to either repeat what he had said or to say something else. If he won't say anything else, because he's working with the Covenant right now, tell me so I can either wait for you to post something or enact my own response which I have planned. Thanks, just really wanna get back to continuing. CaptainAdamGraves