re:xbox live Edit
Ive only played xbox live 3 times. only one of them i had a game tag so i guess im a noob. I can hold my own and once i get into it im pretty good. Im only level 2 so far.--ryanngreenday 02:09, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
Hey, I posted on the roleplay. I hope I captured the essence of Secant to my best abilities. If you want me to change it, tell me alright? Thanks. User:CaptainAdamGraves
What's a capture card or a CRT?
I'm not in that field...yeah...=S...!!!
- A CRT is a tube television, or simply the big one that's as deep as it is wide, rather than an LCD or plasma, which is usually only a few inches thick. A capture card is a card, usually PCI, sometimes USB, that hooks up to the RCA (yellow, red, white cables that go from your XBox to your TV), and enables you to import whatever is inputted through those cables into an editting program on your computer. So basically, if you don't have a CRT, you can use a digital camera, but if you do, I have no idea what you should do, since you said you're thirteen, and your parents probably won't just be like, "yeah, I'll buy you a capture card; in fact, I was heading out to Best Buy anyway," unless you already have one, in which case you should just ask your parents to help you with it, unless that was someone else who's thirteen, and this is a really long sentence. Hope you can get a screenshot or whatever you're trying to do. :D Guesty-Persony-Thingy 05:46, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
he left for unknown reasons--Unggoy 20:45, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
If we're going to have a category linking all of the ONI agents, why do we need the ONI template that lists them? I think it rather clutters the Herzog article: a specific character, rather than ONI itself. --Dragonclaws 20:50, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- Well, I like it better in the box form. More attractive. How about hanging it on the side like the weapons template? --Dragonclaws 21:06, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
No problem, I'll let you know if I need anything.
Also, in response to your question to Rotaretilbo, I think he meant a moderator, like an admin, but with less extra power and all that... wikis don't usually have them, but forums usually do. He probably thought that because, well, look at the Recent Changes page, and you'll see what he meant. :D Guesty-Persony-Thingy 21:12, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
Um, I just forgot what I was supposed to reply to, but here is my reply. I'll be back in a second... By the way, sorry for the delay in replying... kinda busy. SPARTAN-091 HelmetComm||Juliet 21:18, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- Ah! The Oracle Newsletter. Sounds great! It's form letter, though, right? It should have kinda personal thing for each subscriber, if you ask me. Sign me up! Oh, and did you stick that odd "gravemind" message on my talkpage? Best of Luck!
odd transmision Edit
(start message) Ha! you wouldn't dare find me.I have the moniter of this installation,just as the gravemind on installation 05 does.I could tell him to send his sentinels to come after you and anyone else you bring to this ring. Besides you couldn't use the teleportation grid here as you aren't this rings moniter. so you'd be a fool to try to find me, let alone come to installation 07
Oracle Newsletter InvitationEdit
Hey, RelentlessRecusant/Archive 10! This is R-R, cordially inviting you to be on the mailing list of the Oracle Newsletter. It is planned to be a short news tidbit issued to you every couple of days, filling you in on Halopedia current events and articles I'd like to expand upon.
Would you be interested in signing up for it?
You can message me at my talk page regarding it!
Have a fantastic new year!
Happy New Year!Edit
I know that one such as I can give very little, but I have a small present: Template:Admin.
See what happens when you place it on your userpage.
Hey, Esemono. I hope you had a happy new year! (I stayed up 'till like 1:30 doing Halo and crap...lolz...=D ) I've nominated both you and Rot for the Feburary HotM. Is it possible I can cast two votes? One for both of you? That's 'cuz I've written 1 paragraph for both of you acclaiming and recognizing your work, and it'll be a real heartbreaker to try to decide who to nominate...both of you are great Halopedians!
- Just give your vote to Rot. Happy New Years! -- Esemono 16:51, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Why just to him? You equally deserve it, Esemono, truthfully. Hell, you've been doing a shitload of work too! It's not fair to not recognize you as well! Cheers,49 Proximal Secant[oracle] 16:53, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
User:Irno 'Kassamee Edit
DID shiny one delete him--Unggoy 18:16, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
My #1 goal. Edit
Thank you very much Sir/Mame. My number 1 goal to do for halopedia is to Kill the red links and expand it till there is no information left. Iv'e been trieng to get more people to contribute to halopedia. —This unsigned comment is made by Spartan 1 1 7 (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Ban him - he's vandalized some pages.
I could of course have done this 5 mins ago with admin powers...I don't just say that for a lust of power. It's too help. Truely.
- Done -- Esemono 08:48, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
You Should add the Onyx Sentinels to your template.(after making a seperate page)--Unggoy 16:57, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
RE:Oracle Newsletter Invitation & MISSION TRANSCRIPT - Bravo Secret Eyes Only Restriction & Thanks! (yeah, a 'lil late, I know)Edit
I'd love to subscribe to the Newsletter.
It's funny, I was out of town and now my computers down for service when the thing comes back online. I had my next story lined up and prepped to go on my good computer, and it won't be operational until later today (hopefully).
As for mod, it means moderator in this context, which is like a junior administrator. --Rot 18:33, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Oddly enough, that's exactly what I chose to do before reading this.--Rot
Halo Fanon/fanstuff Edit
Okay, so about that us two joining up and working on the wiki together. I think that with both of us working together we can create a great Halo Fanon Wiki. Of coarse we would need more users, but I am sure that will be easy to do. I have had a lot of experience with wikis so I know that I can be of some great help putting it together.--H*bad 18:52, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Need help? Edit
Re:RE:High Charity Edit
Thanks. I hate it when peeps put a definite article.
And, you've coined one of my quotes.
I think I'll have to promote you a couple-o' pay grades for making me feel warm and fuzzy...=D
- “I'm not crazy! I'M NOT CRZZY!”— R-R