Thanks for the welcome. Edit
Thanks for the welcome, I definitely appreciate it. I intend to try to be as productive a member as I can. Might I mention that I am a web developer/programmer/flash animator, so if you ever need something (or if halopedia ever needs anything like that) let me know. ElFroCampeador 17:52, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
- I am experienced in C/C++, Java, Actionscript (flash), and I have some experience with PHP. I also know HTML, and am familiar with the use of CSS. You could say (at least I do) i'm a bit crazy when it comes to programming. (I am actually working on a 3D space-based RPG if anyone is interested) ElFroCampeador 17:52, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
- I do have some "handiwork" I can show you, but you will have to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll send it. Of note is an older game I wrote, a couple insane flash movies I've made, and a (very old) website of mine written completely in flash. Note that the flash movies and website are a couple years old and are not totally representative of my current abilities (for example, my PHP experience was gained a few months ago when reverse engineering the CuteNews system for a website I used to webmaster. Unfortunately that site is now defunct as the webhost -- freedom2operate -- ceased free operations a couple months ago). ElFroCampeador 17:52, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
Dude, all respect to both parties involved, but you can't name him admin yet! He just joined. Pick (if you have to at all) from the more older users.
You look older than 13, that's for sure... 15-ish mebbe. And yeah, black hair, glasses... gotcha!
- ?? Okay, MCPO action figure with... what is that? Caffeine good. But, you lost a $700 PS3?? AA!
Yes, I did indeed see it, very snazzy!
Many thanks for the HOTM nomination! :)
Relentless Request Edit
Hey Relentless, could you possibly rename this article:
Thanks a bunch man!
Peace, (His Royal Highness Commander Sir Tony Stubblefield) 7/1/2007
Transfer of information from User:184.108.40.206 to User:Meco Edit
I've finally setup a formal account at Halopedia. Would it be possible to redirect/move the stuff from the anon 'account' I used to use? Please and thank you. Meco 13:09, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
- No idea what he means by information, but I've redirected the anon user page to the registered account. -- Manticore Talk | CSV 15:27, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
Joining the subgroups of the CoH? Edit
Who should I contact to if I want to join the FoH?
Would you mind working on the Meet Someone New section for the Oracle Newsletter? I'd appreciate it very much!
Oracle Newsletter/Volume XV for RelentlessRecusant/Archive 104 Edit
The Oracle Edit
I've been thinking, I just received the Oracle today, which means you don't have a new "Meet Someone New!" person do you? is it possible I could be the person?
Question that should be in FAQs Edit
M19 SSM Edit
I clarified the model name of the M19 rocket launcher. I checked the Halo CE manual, Halo PC, and also checked various websites. It's clearly and undoubtedly called the ssM. --Spartan781 CommCSV 00:43, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
Map Pack Downloads Edit
Sorry to bother you, but I just recently got my XBox 360 and today was the first time I've tried using XBox Live. I bought my old XBox from a friend, so it had the original map packs on it already. Well, obviously, I need to download them to the new console. Unfortunately, when I accessed Live on Halo 2 and went to the Downloadable Content and I selected one of the packs, all that happened was a beep. I tried each of the packs except for Blastacular since I'm waiting for it to be free. Same result. I'm quite a bit frustrated after all the trouble I've gone to hooking up my 360 and everything. Any help or advice you could offer would be most appreciated.--Ghost 02:22, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
IRC, please. Edit
Monitors of Halopedia Edit
I would like to ask that you consider a name change for the Monitors of Halopedia for two reasons. One, it could be confused in name to the Forerunners due to the monitor part. Also the abbreviation is MoH, allowing for confusion with the multiplayer group. Also if you want I can make the userbox for the group.--MCPO Spartan 1138 04:33, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
Monitors of Halopedia userbox Edit
- Ooh I like it! But I'd prefer something to go at the top of my page, like the FAC one RR made. Anyhoo RR, I went over all the human starships, and I'll look at the covenant ones another time. I'm off to bed now! -- Manticore Talk | CSV 17:05, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
You said someone who wasn't on the access list... ='( Anyway, I fixed the LEVEL list, fixed the ACCESS list (gotta add everyone from staff tho, since you don't think Angela, Catherine, and sannse are enough =P), I'm contact, you're alternate, password is back before this whole... thing, and so only Dragonclaws and ED need to be informed of wha's goin' on, and I'm not sure if either of them know (or ever really knew) the password... anyway, as you can tell, I'm quite happy, and, although my dad shut off the computer while GPTBot was running, the little blighter's back up, doing more Elite screenshot stuffz. =D güéßŁ¥-πéҐ∫øñ¥-†ħîИg¥ 17:34, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
Thank you note Edit
Thanks for the welcoming letter I'll be sure to talk to you if I need any help on Halopedia.
PS-thanks for the offers too i'll let you know
Sincerly SPARTAN 346
nice theory Edit
i saw your theory on the halo3 forum, very nice. probably one of the best arg/halo3 thoerys iv seen yet