About inclusionism Edit
Quit being an inclusionist! Everything in the "Red" article is on the "Encryption Code" article! Creating these unneeded stuff clogs up halopedia's space! What is the reason for keeping this article anyway? It's more ridiculous than keeping the Warthog article! In fact, we should have kept it! I'm reverting it and this time, don't revert it back. --Spartan-781 CommCSV 12:10, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
M6D move Edit
- I decided to move it to "M6D Magnum Sidearm", but I can't move the M6D page to either of the two. Can you help me delete the one you choose to move it to("M6D Pistol" or "M6D Magnum Sidearm")?
Bungie Forum Edit
I liked it. it was very good and very well written.
Hows it going, RR, names ShotgunSly! I dont have much to say, except that I'm a kick-ass Halo player and know everything about any weapon and vehicle and species in Halo you care to name (photographic memory!). Anyway, I got a question: what do think will happen to the MC at the end of H3? Feel free respond whenever free.
I've been lulled out of hiding Edit
I'm currently trying to unravel the massive mess that is IRIS. Taylor Vogt 05:49, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
New Era Icon? Edit
Help with coding Edit
One more thing, can you tell me how to make it such that the TOC in my talk archive template stretches to fit the whole width of my talk archive template(instead of resizing to fit the longest message title)? Thanks very much. My talk archive template is in a mess. --Spartan-781 CommCSV 10:27, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
And thanks for your nice welcome. I don't know how convenient this messaging works for me, maybe we'll meet in the IRC. --Sphärenkern 19:57, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
Re:Going behind my back Edit
Oh, that reason is because the last time you said "you won't get into any trouble redirecting". I wanted to delete the useless redirects that no one uses. Very sorry for offending you twice :(. Oh yeah, I sent a few messages to manticore regarding some things to do, but it looks like he is too busy.I sent this message to him, but he's too busy. Why not answering this for him?
hey, since you're a monitor of halopedia, I want to ask you whether the monitors want to replace Template:Nominated (on the remaining articles) with the era logo(FA)
Again, very sorry for offending you. Maybe it's because I misunderstand you.
- oh, and are you going to move the M6D article anytime soon?
- You mean good morning... Remember that we are about 12 hours difference. :-)
Thoughts: 1) The mission to capture a Prophet was not scrapped due to the Battle of Reach. In fact, Keyes said that the reason they were leaving Reach was to complete that mission. The mission wasn't, technically, scrapped until John-117 ceded Tactical command to Lieutenant Haverson in First Strike in light of the events over Threshold. 2) This is the first time I've ever felt something was a tad too detailed. 3) 22 Paragraphs in a row. Perhaps putting in some sub-heading would be in order. 4) HEV's don't need a description. If they wanted a description of that, they can check out the page. 5) Waaay too descriptive 6) Information on 117's movements are unnecessary. It would be appropriate on the Battle of Installation 04 page, but 117 is Navy, not Marines and, therefore, information pertaining to his actions are unnecessary beyond comments about Marines that assisted him. 7) There was an incident in Keyes' pod. He shot a Covenant Elite in the face. Yep, that's right, he pulled a Cheney 8) "and also" - I can't think of a way that those two words are gramatically correct together. (Actually, the paragraph on the raid on the Pillar of Autumn is littered with grammatical problems) 9) This is an excellent summary of the Battle of Installation 04. It is not an excellent summary of the UNSC Marine Corps' participation in that battle.
- That's three users....and counting(if you don't fix it)--Spartan-781 CommCSV 10:50, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
Restate Questions Edit
Okay, I'll restate them.
- About the TOC....You see, I placed my TOC(on my talk page) in my talk archive template. And its width depends on the longest message name. I want it such that it has a deinite width(the width of the Leave a message box).
- I've just moved Troop Transport Warthog to M831 Troop Transport Warthog. I'm planning to move it to M831 TT Warthog to make the name shorter, and to have a consistency with the other warthog names.What do you think?
C Company Edit
Whats the word on me giving promotions to C Company members? I must admit I've been seriously absent lately, but that was unfortunately unavoidable - real world busyness and all that.
Reply please Edit
Troop Transport Warthog Edit
Oh, and when you get the correct model number please move the page accordingly, because I know that halopedia has the UNSC vehicle article names with the model number in front(like M808 Scorpion MBT or M274 Mongoose ULATV).
recently deleted fanon page Edit
RR sir, you recently deleted a fanon page i mistakenly made thinking that if i put USER: in the tittle it would link to my user page. i know this may sound childish, but, a'm I in any type of trouble, sir?SpecOps ODSTcom link 01:55, 29 July 2007 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you... Edit
ok uncivil here i need to ask a favor... can you talk to GPT for meh? cuz hes startin to piss me off... i dont do anything to him, dont say n e thing to him and he blocks me when and where ever he can slap a ban on me... soo just wonderin if you can tell the little emo to stop actin like hes 5 and take a joke once in a while k?--Uncivil 06:12, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- I already told Uncivil--you were blocked from #halopedia indefinitely, and it was by mistake that you were unblocked. I don't care if you didn't do anything that time--you were given a permanent block, with no chance for appeal. And I'm not emo, I'm not acting like I'm five, and I can take a joke more often than once in a while, but breaking the rules repeatedly is not a joke, and if it is, it's not a very good joke. --NOTASTAFF GPT(talk)(eating) 06:36, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- Ok... i asked RR NOT YOU!!!! and i didnt break any rulles but possibly cussing and/or pissing YOU off... i really dont careif i piss you off because you treat me like shit as it already is so just because YOU dont like me, dosnt mean you gotta ban or block me where ever YOU want... and as for swearin? its part of the way i speak... RR swears, 1138 cusses like a fuckin sailor, howcome you dont ban him indeffinatley from the irc? and you know damn right he screws with you ALOT more than i did or could... and like i said befor to manticore i think... Im not gonna change the way i act for some too up-yight halo kid because HE dosnt like the way i am so DEAL WITH IT!!!--Uncivil 06:05, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
Fanfic, AVC Edit
Well, thank Manticore. He was the one who first showed me that fanfic is not allowed on this site. :-) By the way, why was the Anti Vandal Coalition deleted? --Spartan-781 CommCSV 13:36, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
Fan Fiction Found Edit
Relentless Recusant, Sir, i came to report that I have found a fan fiction page,here's the link: User:Lordofmonsterisland/Type-89 2A Alternator Rifle, he(she?) made the same mistake I made: no fanon. I'll leave the decision of what to do about it up to the Sysops, in this case, you. SpecOps ODSTcom link 13:53, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
Can you create a page about him? He represents a Forerunner Robot, as displayed on halo3.com? thanks, Marathon16 16:08, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
Are You On the Livechat? Edit
Are you online?