RR! Help me! Edit
RR, I need a favor. A HUGE one. And you and only a couple other users are the only people here I trust, but this favor isn't anything like promotions, or opping on IRC, or anything like that. I need you to ban me for a week. Why? I've been using sockpuppets on Halopedia and I regret it, and now GPT found out. I feel just terrible, and there's no other way to punish myself, so I'm asking you to ban me for at least a week. You can choose the time period, just don't let it be infinite. I'm sorry. Destroy the message after you read it. I sent the same message to GPT. don't tell anyone else. Ban me if GPT hasn't already. I'm sorry. ='( --Blemo TALK • CONTRIBUTIONS 12:11, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
Oh no! Help!! Very urgent! Edit
I didn't notice the "ask permission before using" at the bottom of http://www.gruntsmilitary.com! Can you help me ask permission? I promise that if you were rejected permission, I would remove all those images I uploaded. I don't dare to ask permission now that I have already uploaded the images! Can you ask permission for me? Please? I'm so dead!--Spartan-781 CommCSV 12:57, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
- Help!Please do this for me fast! Otherwise I could be accused of plagiarism!Help!!--Spartan-781 CommCSV 13:16, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
Permission to Correct Edit
First off, I thank you for you welcome message.
Also, I'd like to ask if I could appoint myself a job. I noticed, in some articles, that there are minor grammatical errors. With your permission, I'd like to correct these Bold textminorBold text errors and submit them as "minor edits".
Still working on signature,
Sierra 117 Edit
Hey just to let everyone know The Halo 3 Level Sierra 117 is the fifth level in the campaign mode according to september issue of egms 19 page halo exlusive. page 66 check it yourselves ForwardKi1ler 20:58, 7 August 2007 (UTC)Forwardki1ler
Hi RR, just came bye to say hi... wanna play Call of Duty 3 somtime or somthin, anyways, cya around.. Iloveenergyswords 02:07, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
Grunty Grunt grunt Edit
- Ouch to the grammar
- How a grunt reacts in-game is not part of culture. That should be filed under combat
- Culture -> Culture and history
- Grunt Homeworld should probably be first mentioned in the Culture and background section
- Anatomy and Physiology? You sound like a biologist in University....oh....right. Might want to change the title.
- Put the rank Main Article link below the rank. You should always announce the subject then say the main article, not the other way.
- Trivia should be worked into the article wherever possible (at least that's Wikipedia's stance). The following 3 trivia points are ones that I feel could be worked into the rest of the article
- In Halo: The Flood, a group of Grunts coordinate a well timed attack against the Master Chief. A group of them dropped onto him and tried to remove his helmet while another lit a Plasma Grenade. Their goal was to drop the grenade into the Chief's suit, though they failed. This is particularly noteworthy as Grunts are typically shown as unintelligent canon-fodder; incapable of functioning like a military unit without the presence of a higher ranked Covenant race.
- During the Covenant Civil War, Grunts, having the lowest status in Covenant society, were too afraid to openly pledge support for one side. Thus, Grunts in Halo 3 will fight for both sides.
- What they lack in power and size they make up for it with great numbers and sheer tenacity.
--forgottenlord 05:20, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
As much as I don't like some of them being removed.... Edit
The FA Removals only need 2 votes so you can pretty much close them all since GPT blind-signed them --forgottenlord 05:35, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
Re:Re: RR! I need your help! Edit
Re: Elite Combat Armor EditThat would be this image:
Greetings Sir! Edit
RelentlessRecusant and/or RR
Hello Sir my name is Champian88 i'm a private in B Company 2nd Platoon under Platoon leader Sergeant Major Stryker. I'm requesting a promotion to maybe a Corporal Sir. You can take a look at my profile i believe i am quadlified for this promotion. I'm a great spartan and strong-willed, i've only had a profile for a couple of days and i've already accomplished so much. Please Sir, i have a reccomendation from Stryker of B company.
Thank You Sir, Champian 88 or Spartan 017 CHAMP 18:14, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
Greetings RR Edit
Hello Sir my name is Champian88
i'm a private in B Company 2nd Platoon under Platoon leader Sergeant Major Stryker. I'm requesting a promotionto maybe a Corporal Sir. You can take a look at my profile i believe i am quadlified for this promotion. I'm a great spartan and strong-willed, i've only had a profile for a couple of days and i've already accomplished so much.Please Sir, i have a reccomendation from Stryker of B company.
Thank You and Hoping to here back from you Sir, Champian88 Spartan 017 CHAMP 18:16, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
Hey there =] Edit
Crackdown Wikia Edit
Lieutenant First Class?? Edit
IM BACK...in black! Edit
Hay, dude, long time, no talk, eh? Listen, I come bearing gifts! Rather, questions, but still. First of all, would you mind alerting everyone that the FanFic Conteset is over on Friday and Judging will commence? They need to have their stories in by friday, or else. Also, would you do me a favor and include me in the new GHOST fiction? Thankies, and I await yur response!
Also, I havent presented yuz with any quotes good enuf to be in your hall of fame"? WTFFTW is that?
Hmm, your name is Relentless as well? How odd... ^^
Random Greeting Edit
Hello from a wiki hobo. Hmmm... "Relentless"... Were we not IRC minions once? Ah well. As a wise man once said: Lo! herein lies the crux of the matter for thus are the curious wont to query. (Unlogged-user-from-another-wiki-who-otherwise-is-known-as-Karohalva)
I get this feeling that I won the election with no votes because there is no one else running for the spot I got...lol. I can't garuntee much. I really have little to contribute anymore. But I suppose my input is valued or something, so I'll try and post more often.
Re: Congratulations, Manticore! Edit
I've left a note for you here as well, please check it :)
delete a picture Edit
- You do know, Spartan781, the bigger the better. Just resize it. --Blemo TALK • CONTRIBUTIONS 11:37, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
I fixed it.... Edit
So I hear... Edit
First off, I heard you wanted Supreme Command of Dingo Company too!
Also, sorry I forgot about it, and meant to send you a message about it a few days ago, but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RELENTLESS!!!!!!