Yo, I am on Live right now with ICUCME and none of you guys are on. You getting on soon man? --LaxKid 01:55, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Good luck, and Team Forgotten is trying to have a best team match with your six against ours. Hope we can face off. Kill Bunjie and Own Them. Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 04:25, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Halo Wars ProjectEdit
Don't know if you noticed, but the RPG is back on track sorta. I have an idea, of what I want to happen (I joined another RPG taking place during the Second Battle of Earth and the Battle of Installation 05 and thus Hank must escape Installation 03 on October 26 with the Winston Churchill. Several other ships escape as well, including the Hesperus, the plan being to spread out and have at least one ship make it to UNSC-controlled space to get fuel and UNSC forces to aid in the Battle of Installation 03. Of course, the Winston Churchill will be diverted to Earth, and I'll talk to Graves about what the Hesperus is off doing and if he wishes to be part of this new RPG. You can come too, if you'd like (though they are much stricter about fanon...they wouldn't let me put the Battle of Installation 03 in my character's bio...so I just alluded to it like ten times in my first post without saying it). Site is http://halowars.heavengames.com in the forums in the Halo Verse section called Halo: The Aftermath RPG or something like that.
Loyal fans since day one and our chance to meet them, in a few skirmishes, they brush us aside and refuse to talk to us. Kinda makes ya feel like we wasted all that loyal time as a fan for nothin, eh ?
So what happened? You guys play? Confusion about what time to show up? I noticed that you were trying to switch times, what happened? -- Esemono 07:04, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
We were all there, but Bungie never joined in. They were online, but not with us. We waited from 11pm EST to about 12:20 EST, they never joined us, but they declined plenty of invites. Bungie ditched us. I think RR is trying to get the match set up again. --Councilor 'Nodotee [BattleNet] 16:03, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Ya, they just completely ignored us --LaxKid 21:04, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Clearly Bungie cares so much about its fans it likes to think they dont exist. Special treatment for the win. Time to tear down all those halo posters and what not I suppose. Icucme
He Porkbutt and I have tried to schedule a match eithr Saturday or Sunday this Weekend, Tell your team, Good luck when you fight Bunjie. Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 20:49, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Alrighty Then Edit
Lol, alright. Just making sure *wink* --LaxKid 22:02, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
This is Spartan-007, requesting to change username, sir.-Spartan-007
Humpday Challenge Edit
Dude is there anyway that I can try out to fight Bungie? Please dude I'll do anything. I can try out for you, I know it says I'm level 1 (or 2) but that's just cause I got my 360 a week ago. Please? Seriously, I've heard I'm good but I don't know what "good" is to you guys but I can meet those standards.
Gamer Tag: shisno626.
- Hey, not to speak out agaisnt anybody, but as right now the team is past full, me being on the waiting list. --LaxKid 00:24, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- And it doesn't seem we are going to be playing with bungie at all at this point. Either they are pissed at us for being late or they are terrified we will "pwn" them. Either way they dont seem to have any urge to be in the same match as us ever. Keep practicing for next Humpday I guess. Icucme
- We have alot more time now... Personally, there are a few people who should be switched. But, this is your team to recruit. Do as you think is best. CaptainAdamGraves 01:53, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
Hey man when I meant tore us up some people thought they can't trsut some other now because they feel discouraged, don't worry about me I'm fine!Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 11:17, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
Halo zero Edit
Hey I don't know how to mae one so I used yours, hope you don't mind, Watch this, the guy in must be in hell. <youtube>UNQeV7THe4E</youtube> Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 22:26, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
Hey for the Team forgotten It might have to be sunday cause if Porkbutt is gone for 3 days since thursday he won't be back untill sunday or aturday and he might not want to play once he gets back, And don't think of it as a practice a few private matches for us to find out whats are potential and friendly terms no you suck we are technically a network family, (not to sound gay,LOL). And then if you want then you can have open practices. Heres some ideas for ideas for matches;
- Capture the flag classic at relic
- Team slayer at Sanctuary
- Odd ball at turf.
- K man see you at 8 pm tonight if theres a practice. Bye.Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 00:17, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
Thank you sir! and sorry about the not posting on your tak page but my computer was being evil and wouldent show me the page ^.^ Once again you have saved a toatl newb Over and Out Spartan-458
what is with Edit
- guesty-persony-thingyI too have an AI... his name is Supreme Honcho. has declared war against the high government of R2 - ? —This unsigned comment is made by Ryanngreenday (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Thanks for Invitation! Edit
Very,very,very thanks, I've been waiting for this moment a while. I really want to be part of this RPG. But I have two questions.
1.Are you deciding what to write before writing it in the RPG?
2.If you do what mentioned above, how do you decide it? Thanks again for the invitation! Bergenond Amrothee 21:41, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- Well first you might be albe to help later once i finnish make some edits and stuff to it, what do you have in mind and why am i going to be owned on xbl?--ryanngreenday 22:14, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
ps sorry for the spelling mistakes
I have an idea...I think Edit
Cool! Your sig is so awesome now! and confusing...
Your sig... Edit
sucks. It's text with superscripts at the end. Mine is colored text interspersed with subscripts and superscripts, which completely pwns yours. guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 23:20, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
Caboose's Contest Edit
Re: your futile attempts at laughing. Edit
- No one ever said anything about kewl; just awesomerestness.
- I remember a few months ago, when I was new here; I used to think of you as this awesome guy who has excellent morals and stuff; now I know that you're younger than me, you like yelling, and you need to be taught simple functions, while I can figure them out for myself.
- I still don't really know who Lima Company is... whatever: sure.
- guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 23:39, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- WTF!? You're apologizing to me? I should be apologizing to you! Your message was absolutely NOT offending, but mine could be! Anyway, I don't mean I don't see you as someone with morals, I mean: when I joined: "what also strikes me is your chivalry in averting an edit war. damn, you have good morals." now: "YOU COPIED IT OFF THE MAIN PAGE, RASCAL! ;D" It's just that you have a more informal attitude, and I think I got really offtopic with numero two-o; my point was that at one point a few months ago, when I was new here, (this is where it went off) I was telling you how I learned HTML and stuff like that, and that's how I figured it out off the main page, (this is where it went on again) and you need to be taught simple functions, while I can figure them out for myself. =D guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 02:16, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- Okay, yeah... anyway, I've been thinking about the Oracle Newsletter. You've sort of forgotten about it, and so I decided to write another one, for this week, sort of more formatted, looks nicer (for the most part), and has much less content. If you like it, I'll start working more on it, making one for every sunday or something. Maybe we could get something cool going, sort of a quick and easy way of letting everyone know what's going on. Anyway, here it is: User:Guesty-Persony-Thingy/Oracle
Sweet! My first award is an Assault Rifle! Thanks, it was the least I could do, although he should be blocked permanently, if that's even possible.--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 02:28, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
YES! I HAVE MORE THAN YOU! TAKE THAT!!!!! Anyway, no, I'm just some guy sitting at his computer with a little too much time on his hands... anyway, yes, tweaking would be greatly appreciated, especially if you could find a way to get the date in the upper-right, maybe get the same size text that says The Oracle without using a heading... guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 02:33, 11 February 2007 (UTC)