User box request/idea Edit
I have an anti-Vandal idea. You know how you give out a brand new assault rifle? Well let's say for every 5 vandals stopped, the person would get a needler, then for 10, something else, etc. Just an Idea. I aslo have a request (if you take requests) for a special user box award. The award would be for helping stupid people/noobs (like me! lol). It would be handed out by me (and you, if you want) and would feature a picture of a energy sword. The caption would be:
[insert user name here] has been awarded the Noob Savior award by Anaba 'Eesoree for answering countless questions and doing coutless things for countless noobs.
Lol. When you have a chance, could you make one like this on a red background for me, or show me how to do it myself? Sorry to bug you!--Anaba 'Eesoree 18:05, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Wow, I was just reading the page on F.U.C.K I am suprised on how many people like him have no life except for destroying other peoples work. I hope everyone who got a new assault rifle used it...--Anaba 'Eesoree 20:45, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
A little late but this is yourEdit
Regarding HMG-38 and any MA rifle variant. Edit
Does HMG(or MA for that matter) stand for something? If I'm asking a dumb question, feel free to say so.James-001 23:46, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
If you come for the contest today, put down relatively easy questins please. Not super hard...but not too easy either. Qs like, name 12 Spartan IIs
Re: Satire Edit
Well, it wasn't really supposed to be a satire... rather, it was me saying "gimme an award, because I want to have as many as you do." But you have a good point; I am a genius. =D You know what would be awesome? When we join the Humpday game (still not sure if I can... I'll probably find a way of getting me dad to say sure), you, me, and Mr. Wakes should read that. Of course, it'll make us look like tards at first, then like some weird guys who are trying to impress Bungie with awesome writing skillz, and then some guys who just completely pwned Bungie in Halo 2. =P guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 00:55, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Nice questions, but have you been reading your talk page? The Qs are to go from easy to hard, oh well what do you expect from a genius like you? —This unsigned comment is made by Caboose (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
There's ELEVEN!! Edit
Wow, that was harder than I previously thought. Good Qs though, and I am sorry about my mistake, I should have specified, which I tried to do...only it confused others. Sorry! *smiles sheepishly* --Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 01:54, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
I have 7 >.> <.< Edit
We are fixing things, 387. Please be patient. BTW, RR, I found our problem with the contest: we severely lack communication. How do you think be can fix it?--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 02:02, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Try... see if either of you have a common Instant Messenger.. --Pvt. Vamis Vinam 02:08, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
New Userbox! Edit
Check it out, I created another new userbox!
I hope you like it, i'm trying to get some more attention to the RP. Maybe get some more activity in it.
Don't let us down... Again.LOLEdit
good luck tonight I'll be with you guys the whole match, not on XBL and I won't send you messages during the game. or anytime, if you can just quickly post who won on the forums theres one set up. Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 03:51, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
I remember those days, back when, based on your maturity and intelligence, I thought you were thirty or something... don't you just love when people think you're more than twice as old as you really are? =P Now, instead of thanking eachother, we yell at eachother and call eachother names and stick tongues out: =b . . I still need to figure out a way of making a puddle under the . ., to show that he's been drooling for a long time... maybe ... does that work online? Can you see it? I know, it's not really a puddle, but it's the closest I can get to a blob without using an image... Anyway, you do have more awards than me, and you did have less... I made five userboxes, surely that means I get an award? I'm an awesome satire writer; can't I get a Halopedia Award? Please? Pretty please with sugar on? Incredibly sexy, gorgeous please drenched in maple syrup? =P I'm getting to be quite the sicko 'round here, ain't I?... guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 03:52, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
OMG wow that really is dissapointing. hey if you want join an IRC chat on SWfanon channel me and someone else is talking about XBL and stuff. Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 03:59, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Why no match against bungie? This is rediculous. Im online with Donut and ICUCME we're alittle upset. Talk to me. CaptainAdamGraves 04:02, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- No, actually, it's alright... I'll talk to you later. CaptainAdamGraves 04:15, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
My skin is far thicker than that. I was merely jesting. I suppose my more...angry tone concerning 10 got mixed with my playful tone about you taking 0th place.
Re: Eh??? Edit
"<!-- /* hidden massage begin */ \o_O \O_O/ O_o/ Geico! /* hidden massage end */ --> Don't even ask... suffice it to say that my eyebrow muscles are very flexible. More flexible than normal.'Tis crazy." ~G
"Yeah...umm...okay? =D ;D" ~RR
I didn't think it was that hard to understand... ;D And there's a hidden clue in there somewhere, about something else that's hidden. See if you can find it. ;D guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 05:04, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, come on, at least give it a shot! RR just leaves G hangin.' Jerk. G goes off and cries. G comes back and he's like "no, I just had something in my eye *sob*." Nah, just figure it out tomorrow; it's really not that hard, I'm sure you'll have it soon enough. Peace somewhere between in and out. guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 05:08, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Heh; I was just thinking, "just you wait. He'll be back online again in a few minutes, and then we'll be stuck with him." Or something to that affect. Do you think that way? Or is it just me? Even when I'm just thinking about whatever, I always think as if I'm talking to another person, trying to explain it to them, although I'm really only trying to explain it to myself... You see, I have concious thoughts, subconcious thoughts, and then like über-subconcious thoughts, and other concious thoughts, and stuff. I have some sort of twenty-track mind or something; it's weird:
- Track 1: Concious thoughts; what I'm actually thinking. It's like a voice in my head, except I control what it says.
- Track 2: Sorta-concious thoughts; when I can get Track 1 to stop talking, Track 2 kicks in. Track 1 is what I'm actually thinking, what's going through my mind right as I type this; Track 2 is thinking exactly what Track 1 is going to think, except only in rough form; Track 1 does all the fine tuning of what I'm thinking and writing.
- Track 3: Subconcious; everyone has a subconcious, like the back of their mind. Even if I'm not directly thinking about something with Track 1 or Track 2, if there's something I've got to remember or something embarassing that's haunting me, it's in Track 3.
- Track 4: Track 4 is my deep-down mind; it tells Track 2 what to think, tells Track 1 how much to fine-tune what Track 2 told Track 1, tells Track 3 what little thing I may have done that needs to haunt me, etc.
- Track 5: Track 5 keeps trying to butt in; if I'm thinking about one thing, but I've also got something else that I've recently thought of, but I'm trying to make it wait till later, Track 5's got it.
So my mind is doing all these five things at once, and stuff... is that how you think? Or am I just crazy? guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 05:28, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- A hospital? Why do I need to go to the hospital? Just because I have a very advanced mind that makes me think tons of things at once you think I'm mentally ill? Well I'm not. Although mental illness does have something to do with it. When I was growing up, I was around a mentally ill person, who was on the wrong medication. It made that person strange in many ways, and that's reflected through me. Also, due to that, that person wanted my siblings and I homeschooled. Being one of the younger in my family, when I was like two, I'd see my elders being taught, while I'm just there, watching, waiting for that fifth birthday to roll around... the mentally ill person saw that, thought, "ah, what the smeg, I'll start teaching him now," and started teaching me now (then, when I was about three). That made my mind advance very much at a very young age, and it just makes me think a lot. I don't think I need to go to the hospital because of that... guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 05:33, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- It's been quite a while since I last got an IQ test, although it was rather high... I'll take one right now, since you've got me interested. No, not mentally insane, just a very mild case of bipolar disorder. And, uhm... thank.. you? guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 05:38, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, it went down... now it's sort of at the border between "gifted" and "genius;" maybe that's because it's rather late and all that.. And yes, I would love to know yours. And, uhm, thank you? I dunno if I really want to take over the world; I'd be fine with a sizeable chunk of North America, including Seattle, so that I can control Bungie, let them take over the world, and effectively have control, even though I'm letting them control everywhere out of that sizeable chunk. /me looks at page... Oooh! Awesome! Supreme Commander! That's the guy from HGN! Awesome! Thank you! guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 05:52, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
I'm going to start a new section... Edit
Because counting all those little tiny colons is getting weird. Anyway... uhm... thank you? GAHH!! YOU KEEP SAYING STUFF LIKE I'M SOME SORT OF GENIUS!!!!!!! Of course, I love it, but I just wish you wouldn't be like "oh, you're better than me, because I'm sort of smart and you're a genius." Because, you see, due to the stuff discussed above, although I'm rather intelligent, I'm a little lacking in the social department, so it makes me all "WT*, what am I supposed to do!? Do I say 'no, you're smarter,' do I say 'thanks, you're an idiot'? Do I do something completely different!? AAAHHH!!!!" BTW, I saw that coming; I told you we wouldn't be able to get rid of you once you're back... anyway, go to iqtest.com and take that, that's what said I was 150, see what it says about you. In the mean time, I'll be taking a Tickle IQ test instead, see what that says. guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 05:59, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- So I get 130 at Tickle, 150 at iqtest.com... What's next, 170 at whatever/whereever/whenever/whoever/whyever you got an IQ test? I dunno... IQ is a weird thing. guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 06:25, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Hank J WimbletonEdit
- Coincidence? No... I just saw your comment and so replied to it. guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 06:15, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
49 Proximal SecantEdit
Remind me again, what color is Secant's eye? I'm too lazy to go searching the archive.
I see. Halo color theory? Do tell.
Re: Gotta go Edit
See ya in ten minutes. Oh crap, you're changing your userpage status! That means you're really leaving! In that case, see ya in twelve minutes. ;D guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 06:29, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
- Oh... now I gotta go! Which means you'll be reading this in... nine minutes. Peace out, see ya tomorrow! guesty-persony-thingyI too am an AI... my owner's name is Supreme Honcho. 06:32, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Ok first thanks for making the User box. You know how you said it needs more, coding? Dose that mean it's not fininshed yet? Just curious. Thanks!--Anaba 'Eesoree 13:51, 15 February 2007 (UTC)