Friends list Edit
RE: That Forum You Talked About Edit
What forum? And which question?
Anti Vandal Coalition InviteEdit
Congratulations, you have proven yourself worthy of induction into the Anti Vandal Coalition currently being run by Caboose. Click here to join!
RE:The Other "yo" Edit
Aye. Leaving my meaningless spam here now ^_^ jk. Yeah... I'm crispy... --Pvt. Vamis Vinam 16:33, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- I just got finished reading almost all of it (I have a headache now) but I have answers now.
- What is the mood of the story?- It's a SWAT type feel, with treachery (Nelson) and exitement. It just needs dramatic music.
- What do you think is going on regarding all the crzzy deaths and stuff? =D- It's a sim. Advanced training for all of the teams. Caboose is going through torture resistence training, and everyone else is learning to deal with terrorists and hostage situations. --Pvt. Vamis Vinam 17:12, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- More answers now that I finished part 2 (thus far)
- Which episode do you think has the "SWAT-like" feel? 1? That was SWATish. 2? That was...err...dunnoish. =D
- The first episode felt SWAT. Sonics, bullets, hostages, abd Nelson leaving you to die (That wasn't nice)
- Do you think that Nelson (i.e. Ryanngreenday =D no pun intended) is really treacherous? =D (if you say that he was right to not believe Caboose and leave me to get missiled, I'll kill you. =D)
- More treacherous in that he doesn't even consider looking at all of the facts before declaring someone KIA or unstable. A poor leader. He even refused to believe you were alive -gasp and distress-
- Whoa...extraordinarily radical idea regarding Episode II. Oh shit. =D You'll see the conclusion...but I'm compelled to ask you, you really think it's all a sim? =D That's like the Matrix, eh? =D
- I thought about it, and that's the only conclusion that seemed reasonable without using the word telekinesis. --Pvt. Vamis Vinam 17:43, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Dude, ur an absolute legend!Neo3000000 17:13, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Wow I read up to one act after I died, wow, I blow up myself and I beleive I killed all the delta's. I don't know if i even helped the marines. I love the story, this line is what I think had the most cussing in.
- RELENTLESS: "Fuck this. Averill, dammit, get him back alive! We don't fucking ask you to be in this outfit if you can't fucking operate a goddamn AED!".
- LOL. well I'm going on GOW if you want to join me I'll be on. Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 17:33, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
CoH Ranks Edit
Sure, you're a Councilor, feel free to edit. I did put the ranks in, but no the lance part yet. I know i want somekind of ranking system, but i'm not sure about the lance system yet.
user page Edit
could you help me with my user page, Im trying to make supuserpages like the other elite userpagers, like a story on my chariter,my ship,my fleet,the histoy of my ship,and the fleet all in the format of my userpage.--Admiral Sozai Nexes FLEETCOMM 20:28, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
user page Edit
like Councilor 'Nodotee user page, can you just set up suppages on my chaiter, ship,fleet,other chariters within those ships.ps, in the same format as my user page.--Admiral Sozai Nexes FLEETCOMM 20:36, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
RE: lolz Edit
Perhaps. That is strange though, evrywhere I go, someone dies via exploding or seiziing or some other gruesome death. :D BTW, what's up with all the wolf-whistles? Not that I find them offensive, I'm just curious. :)--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 21:46, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
That explains it. Duh! Silly me, I can be a bit naive at times. For example, I just learned two of my friends are gothic and the whole time I thought they just liked the color black. LOL :D--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 21:53, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
RE: Ebola Edit
Why do you insist on saying I am smart when I am not that smart at all? Ebola isn't something nobody knows about...is it? Anyway, I think it is an intresting disease and I am equally grateful that it hasn't shown up in the U.S. yet, excluding that one incident in Virginia. I've seen and read about what happened in the epidemics in Zaire and the Republic of Congo (I think they are the same place). Nasty stuff. BTW, you are x times smarter than me (I am too lazy to do the math, Mr. 13-year-old-who-knows-calculus) :D.--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 21:51, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
RE: AVC Edit
Okay, I'll keep it open for you.
- There is a new crazy form of ebola
- There is an invisible madman wielding a chainsaw
- I am nuts (in the story)
- There is some strange kind of biological warfare crap going on
- There is a conspiracy of some sort
- It is the Flood-don't ask, it just popped into my head
- Someone is after me
- Or some really cool highly unexpected thing you conjured up with your superior intelligence happens at the ennd, leaving the FanFic with a really cool kick butt ending.
Going Crazy: n the process in which one loses all rationale and cognitive abilities, often succombing to hallucinations and-just kidding.
I think I am/have lost/losing it, and I am just seeing things or perhaps I am evil (I don't want to be evil) and I am mercilessly killing people. Or someone is poisoning the Marines and is trying to pin it on me.--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 22:18, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
I am not that smart!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I can sum it up with a few words: mysterious, intriguing, horrific (the bloody parts), and crap. Where did my vocabulary go?! This is just like one of those "Deeper thinking" questions my English teacher gives me!--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 22:28, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
halo wars Edit
Also did my character die in halo wars, sorry I coun't provide a story, this is the storyline of sozai early creeir Sozai started out as a major elite, in weeks he was promoted to specal ops. in about two months, he had more then enough kills to rise to the rank of an ultra. Within a few years, he gaind himself a reputaion as a fearce warror, a brillent tactition, but most of all a exelient leader. His skill with the energy blade, and trates cought the eye of a esteemed fleet master, zozein x'soe,ee zhow. Zozin was so taken, he promoted him to ship master of the fleet of divine sacerfice and took him in as his apptence.
After many years, his mastery with the blade, and most covenant weapons was unmached. Zozin bestowed a command carrier, Glorious Ascension, and a new rank to go with it. Now a fleet master sozai commanded 77 ships, the fleet of divine sacerfice grew from 37 to 77 in days. Most of his creeir was spent in this rank, he won dozens of engagements agenst the humans. his fleet contued to grow, until it had 370 ships, his fleet joind the commbined fleet of rays of commanding lumnence. The commbined fleet turend into a armada, now known as Commandment of divinty, it had an enormies amount of ships, more then 707 ships. The fleet was seprated into three sections, all having 259 ships, sozai commanded an entire section, he gave it the name Divine sacerfice, same as his fleet.
ring of destney When the prophts decoverd gama halo, he was sent to sercure it. He was assignd to command a small battle group. Things went bad to worrce, as he was aresered and imprisend. By some micrial, he exaped and extracted information from the liberaly. After the gama halo insdent, he sat abored the phatom ray of hope, wondering what was the price of his failre. He went before the high countsel, and was branied not with the mark of shame, but with the mythic gliph, and was promoted to the rank of serpream commander.
His sorrow is now evendent, he had just heard that his friend and mentor Zozin, died in a campain agenst a human controled system, and three large fortris planents. Althugh Zozin fleets were victories, he lost more then half his fleet. Zozin's death was not known, he was persumedly killed in an acsdent.
XBox Live Edit
Sorry. I actually got rid of my XBox a while ago (had to study). I actually havn't played a game of Halo or Halo 2 since proabably before Thanksgiving 2006.Dude984 00:39, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- That explains why I'm here... Dude984 00:43, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- Calc is going ok. We're done with "e", "ln" and logs. We've gone past stuff like "arccsc" and the like. Still, I'm only in Calc AB, so the BC class goes even faster. I may be decent at math, but I'm not that good. What did you graduate with? Dude984 00:48, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- Calc BC is the even more advanced level of Calculus that is offered. While AB goes through the textbook, BC starts 4 chapters ahead (they skip the chapters and assume you know them) and they move at about 3 times the rate AB does, and AB still moves pretty fast. So if you didn't graduate, how old are you? Dude984 00:52, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- Haha. Ok, I'll just leave it at that. I'm a senior in high school right now. Only four more months left. '07! Dude984 01:35, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- Either you need to shoot yourself for such a profound fib, or I congradulate you for your accomplishments. How'd that happen? Dude984 01:41, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
Concerning your thingie, I thought it was pretty good. I'll have to read it again closer when i have the time (working on homework and the Covenant Species Infobox right now). I'll send a review a little later.
Thanks for including me in your series. Awesome! Dude984 23:34, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Funny, I am addicted to science. Everyone at school thinks I am crazy because I read science textbooks and other stuff like that, in fact I have a miniature library that has evolved into a collection of 201 books (that was when I last counted). What kind of sciences to you like? I like biology, chemistry, microbiology, entomology, medicine related topics, and astronomy. I hate physics, it is too hard and there are too many formulas.--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 00:10, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
No, I have been searching my vocbulary for a word, but I have not made any progress! BTW, in your story you said "which is refusing to coagulate because thombocytin levels are depleted". When you said thombocytin, did you mean thrombocytin or is it something totally different?--Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 00:17, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for chaning the picture size. It didn't look super great how I had it. XD
Well, I know that he's in the second class of Spartan-II's, but I have a good reason for his tag being 015.
Any Spartans that were killed in battle, augmentation, ect. during the first class; there tags would be transfered over to this new class of Spartans. So if MC died, someone from the second class would recieve his Spartan number '117'. I'm going to be explaining that in a story-biography I'll be writing about him on my website.