Future RP ? Edit
Any news ? or anything I can help with ? ( coming up with a background, Fleet composition, characters or anything else) --Ares.117 01:21, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Okay then. Update me if there is anything. Thanks --Ares.117 01:26, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Uhh.. sorry i messed up my Userboxes AGAIN!! Well.. what can i say... I'm New so.. Yeah. [LoL]Nemo 01:28, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
I'm Famous? Edit
I had no idea! I need to go tell RelentlessRogue the good news! I was reading your archives (somebody has to!) =) --Digipatd 01:58, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Hey um... don't know really what to say how bout: thanks for the message thing. I'm new to this stuff so if i do something wrong please tell me. lol
Hey man some bad news and good, it's my moms birth day tommorow and we as a family might go out for a dinner somewhere. I might not go to dinner because of this and other stuff but just so you know not to get your hopes up. And on every wedenesday I get off at 7:55 pm (EST) to watch Jericho (your probally like OMG not Jericho again). and I got you offline online thing to work on Gearspedia, there is a logo contest for a new logo. And I would like you to talk to User:Spartan 387, why because he's an admin who bassically begged and said he woul dhelp us. But hasn't done anything on it. If you could talk to him, if he doesn't start helping in a matter of 48 hours Raul will de-admin him. Sorry but admins are normally active contributors. Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 02:21, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the invite into the club.
Not really. I actually found this coding and tested it and Used. (O well maybe i could change it :)) How 'bout this =D
RE: Welcome! Edit
Thanks for the welcome, glad to be a part of the community! Just finished reading about some guidelines and whatnot and am about to go to the help and learn about the tags you use here. I'm too used to normal html.
best friends? Edit
What's user talk:Esemono/Best Friends? =D
BTW, do you still have something against me or something, 'cuz it appears that we haven't had the best working relationship...?
- You have a pretty active imagination when did I say I had anything against you. Everyone knows everything you do here is a joke, and not to take you seriously. We're fine -- Esemono 04:29, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
You're Famous Now! =DEdit
Dear RelentlessRecusant/Archive 37,
Hello! My name's RelentlessRecusant (I think you probably know me =D), and I just wanted you to know that you've been featured in my fanfiction chronicles - Ghost.
Before you start asking "WTF, RR?!" (oh wait, you only can call me RR if you're in the "RR homie club" =D), Ghost is basically a series of modern-day military situations set in the years 2000 and 2005 (and further years when I continue to expand it =D) featuring Halopedians as characters...I encourage you to check it out and have fun ridiculing yourselves and your fellow Halopedians! =D
If you're sufficiently interested and want to let peeps know about your character, just go to Halopedia:Project Userbox#Ghost Fan Fiction, and place userboxes on your page telling peeps that pass by about your character. =D
Questions about the fanfic, me, userboxes, Halo, life, or the crzzy stuff that happens in my fanfic? =D Message me as always at my talk page. Hope to see you soon to chat with you about my fanfic! =D
Father, if I return, I hope you think better of meEdit
A quote from LotR: Return of the King. =D
Alrightie. As aforementioned, I know you don't really quite like me, so I'd like to take this opportunity to show that I do have morals and uphold my previous policies. Esemono? Remember how I thought that JS117 was unfairly winning in January 2007 and complained to you? Well, see how I cracked down on fake votes for HotM...and this time, in your favor. I have removed 6 scandalous vote counts that were for Forerunner, making the tally 10 to 4 you as of 11:00 pm EST February 26th. See my explainations below.
- OsirisV - Only has 2 edits. Both are for the HotM page. SCREAMS OF A FORERUNNER SOCKPUPPET!
- Death360 - Goddamn it, he didn't even vote! 22.214.171.124 did it for him. Falsified his signature, falsified his vote.
- EvilWays - 126.96.36.199 voted for him. Falsified his signature, falsified his vote.
- BansheePilotExpert - 188.8.131.52 voted for him. Falsified his signature, falsified his vote.
- Joshua -29 - 184.108.40.206 voted for him. Falsified his signature, falsified his vote.
- Am41gama7er - 220.127.116.11 voted for him. Falsified his signature, falsified his vote.
Strongly advise all aforementioned IP addresses be banned, and that Forerunner be banned for attempting to falsify 6 votes to contest your lead as HotM. May you win, Esemono.
- Whoa...err...Esemono...why'd you put back 4 forged votes? =S Cheers, Ghost Inside the Machine (Whisper through the Storm) (My Journeys) (Omens) 04:29, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- Some people don't sign in when the make edits and just type their sigs this may be a stupid thing to do but it's their choice. As the rules say if you've been here for longer than a month OR have more than 50 edits you can vote. So I'm putting back the votes you took out. -- Esemono 04:29, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- Dear Esemono, Your call, but these look EXTREMELY suspicious. What person would make less than or 5 edits in August or September of last year, and THEN JUST HAPPEN to return and vote against you?Erhmm...yeah. =D Good luck. =D Cheers,Ghost Inside the Machine (Whisper through the Storm) (My Journeys) (Omens) 04:37, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah some of them look suspicious but they're all different IPs and people do sometimes use thier IP instead of logging in prefering to remain anonymous. Curious that you left the one calling for you to be voted to admin though. -- Esemono 04:48, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- Dear Esemono,The first time I saw it, I can promise you that I saw it was from an authentic account. The second time around, I realize my error: an IP. It should be struck and removed from the record.I don't want to get into an arguement over an administrator, but it's strange that when I help you, you accuse me over a fault in my aid. Is there something wrong with me, perhaps, that you'd like changed, because I don't fancy being at the wrong end of an administrator-user relation. Please lemme know how I can change so that we can have a good working relationship. Cheers,Ghost Inside the Machine (Whisper through the Storm) (My Journeys) (Omens) 04:56, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- Ahhh Kids with their over active imaginations. RR you keep trying to create this imaginary antagonistic relationship with me. Sorry to shatter your ego but I don't hate you, I don't have it out for you and I'm not out plotting your demise. Calm down and just have fun on this site!-- Esemono 11:35, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Now I don't understand why my signature was fake, and if you want me banned how come im in your fanfic, which I'm glad I'm apart of, I clearly made a mistake about the signature, for whatever was wrong with it. I do not vandal at all, you have clearly taken this the wrong way in an extreme manner. I didn't do it on purpose, can you please remove me from the banning list? User:Joshua 029
Anti-vandal coalition??? Edit
so since you are acting CO should I ask you for a request to join or just wait for caboose to come back from "restriction"? Peace. --James-001 05:38, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Hey, are you familiar with the show FutureWeapons? Edit
I was watching it yesterday and they were showing "Land Warrior", which is a bunch of electronical equipment that goes onto a soldier, satellite read-outs, bad guys, good guys, like radar, and even scope on your rifle on your HUD. While watching this, two things popped in my head. I couldn't help but see how similar "Land Warrior" is to standard body armor and suits that the marines of the UNSC wear. The other part of me was wondering how far the US military is from MJOLNIR. And this is only 2007, are we to believe that the UNSC did not come up with this suit design almost 5 centuries later? Kinda makes you think, huh? I just thought I'd run this by you because you seem to be one of the smartest people here so I thought you might appreciate it more. Peace. --James-001 05:49, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
RE: Ghost Edit
Hey RR. Ghosts looks pretty good, I'll sit down and have a proper read when I'm not as busy in the real world lol. I'm a tad confused though - another user has the callsign Manticore. Which one is which?
Oh, and someones removed some userboxes off Project Userbox - I'll stick em back on another time but I think the page would look better presented using the Wikipedia format, so more can fit on a page without it being so long.
Thanks for signing my roll call RR!
A good story, though to be truthful, I really just skipped to the part with my character, I'll have to read the whole thing later, hmmmm making fanfictions with Halopedians is a good idea, i might have to try it out!-user:SPARTAN-077
Help PLEASE Edit
Yo R², Could you please tell me how to Edit pages Better? Thanks![LoL]Nemo 15:42, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Um... Yeah formatting sorry.[LoL]Nemo 16:04, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
I have left a message on the title of your page called, 'Father, if i return, I hope you think better of me'. Also I am glad I am part of your fanfic, thanks. User:Joshua 029
Ok, change it to:
George: in greek it is said "Giorgos" LOL(YOU'LL SAY THAT, IM SURE)
thanks for all the help. i'll be sure to give a good rep about you
Verizon finally activated my email account here it is, Darthtader@Verizon.net , I am having a couple of sending problems but I can pic up them. Darth tader,Talk to the Tader,My work 20:37, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Online/Offline ? Edit
Do you always change it whenever you are on or is it a feature I shouldn't pay attention to as it is just a neat little tidbit on your userpage ? Or is it something you change when you will be on for a long time ? --Ares.117 21:16, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
do you mean put both on 1 page again or make one uber story. our stories have alot of different thngs in them like. Me, were erer I am completely different. and stuff.--Lieutenant Colonel ryanngreenday 21:49, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
There'd be alot to work out. This is a breif summary of ryan's past as well as my stories universe. Lieutenant Colonel Ryan James Nelson its not done yet but its how every thing kinda started.--Lieutenant Colonel ryanngreenday 22:06, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
Jack be nimble Jack be quickEdit
I wondered where you got your new name. Now I think I know. Am I right?
Perhaps I was wrong then...though I think it'd be a cool reference. In the book Signal to Noise, by Eric Nylund, the main character Jack is referred to as a Ghost Inside the Machine, and each chapter is named after a phrase having something to do with the word Jack (example: Jack be nimble Jack be quick, Jack of spades, Jack the Ripper, etc).