Aw just sweeeeet! Thanks a lot, how the heck did you do that?
Fork 14:31, 6 March 2007 (UTC)
I'm flattered, ... Edit
Thanks for the invitation Relentlass Recusant, but can you explain me more? What must i do? Help me, please.--Spartan-007 13:43, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I HAVE DONE SOMETHING CRRZY TO MY USER PAGE AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Help me RR, please!
|RelentlessRecusant/Archive 44, you are cordially invited to PROJECT: First Encounter, an entertaining, fun collaboration amongst Halopedians to encourage comradliness and to forge bonds of cameradarie within the fire of holiday pleasantness and good-'ol Halo fun for the trials to come. It is essentially a freeform fan fiction RP over UNSC battles. If you are interested, RelentlessRecusant/Archive 44, please do message me, RelentlessRecusant at my talk page and then head on over to the project page.
Good luck, and have fun in editing Halopedia.
Do not faulter in your good deeds, RelentlessRecusant/Archive 44.
I've been sending these out to the users that were in the last RP. Is this ok?
I can't, i've been banned.
By chance, did you recieve my email?
If there's anything here I can doEdit
I guess the reason you irk me so much is that you're so arrogant ... and any power you get you abuse so much. Like the role playing thing you set up ... sure you started it but then you started banning people just because you could. Then there was the whole Halopedia vs Bungie where you kicked off all those Halopedian's and replaced them with Users who were never even on Halopedia but where better players. I guess I just don't like in when people abuse power. -- Yamanba 23:03, 6 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yea Relentless, how dare you even think about taking action to make your roleplay run smoothly by banning people. It's unthinkable! An outrage! And the notion of sacrificing bad players for better ones, what a travesty. Outrageous. Later. CaptainAdamGraves
- It didn't start out as his roleplay it started out as a Halopedia role play, then RR seized control and turned it into his role play. If its really role play for the entire community then it should be a Halopedia role play where the director and supporting staff are voted upon much like HOTM or Featured article or FanArt Committee. Same with the Team Halopedia its not Team RR its Team Halopedia if Bungie wanted to play the best on HumpDay then they would play a pro team they not wanted to play Halopedia not a bunch of RR's friends. hmmm the more I'm typing the better it sounds. I'm going to move this to the forum. -- Yamanba 10:09, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
Logged in Edit
Yo! I'm logged in. 3 Things:
1. I want my guy in Ghost to be experienced, kind of battle-hardened if you will. I'd like to be very witty, with lots of bantering as you had said. I don't care what kind of job you give me, just something interesting. If you don't mind, I'd like to live for more than an act. I still want to be killed in an unusual, climactic way, but I just want to be able to soak in my character in the story for a little bit, if you know what I mean? Does this help in defining my character better?
2. Is the Episode 0 on the Ghost page the one you offered that I cold be in?
3. You told me to remind you about my signature, so this is the reminder.
-Adieu, User:Red Death DOMINION OVER ALL 5:46 PM 6 March 2007
I've got some mods.
I'll try to stay to hear your message. If I have to go, just leave it and I'll reply when I can. User:Red Death DOMINION OVER ALL 6:03 PM 6 March 2007
pic size Edit
- How do u get pics smaller???? thanks Spartytime 00:05, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
How do i join the Covenant of Halopedia?
First Encounter Edit
Does the Covenant sub-title include Brutes ? or should it have sub-sub-titles like Covenant Loyalists and Covenant Seperatists ? Ares.117 00:36, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
Relentless, sorry if I seem hammering you with questions but I took a look at one the things that the members of Project: Halo Wars made. It seems that Project: First Encounter was a fanfiction made about Coral-user:SPARTAN-077
I got a few questions, and there are no right or wrong answers. 1)How old do you think the oldest active halopedian is on this site? 2)From our short history, how old do I seem to you and why? I know this seems like some essay question, I just wanted to ask somebody and I just passed by your name. No rush. Peace. --James-001 01:03, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
I've added alot to the page. you may consider taking it off of the Covenant of Halopedia aricles for improvement. Tell me what you think. Ares.117 01:09, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
Logging out Edit
I'm logging out. Talk to you about my character, my sig, and Episode 0 next time. Probably tomorrow. Good night, RR. ;D Adieu, - (I am the Red Death stalking abroad) (Now I will ask and you will answer) 7:55 PM 6 March 2007
Screenshot?? ?_? Edit
If you know, how do you do a screenshot in halo PC
Best not to see,(just kidding)
Nobody^ 02:24, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
Covanent Council Edit
Err yer, well im sort of confused as to the purpose of this site, is it simply a repeat of the covenant section, or is it a discussion based area. Anyway there needs to be a clear link somewhere more appropriate than at the top of the covenant page as most will not think to click on this. P.S on Halo 2 i always protected the councillers, they appeared the most unique.
First, let me start by saying; without any negative connotation; you are off by about 7 years. Even old people play halo. Halo is one of those rare games that appeal to the inner badass in everyone. I've seen people 3 and 4 times my age playing this game and obsessing over it(not of this page). So, by this, I can guess that I am one of the older person's on this site. I know why now. Its hard to balance college and obsession, especially when that obsession is Halo. Thank You for your answer. Peace. --James-001 17:26, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the warm welcome Edit
I'm just an oddball Monk-sort that's been collecting Halo pix. I hope I can help in making Halopedia informative and cool.
i think i gotta use the wireless connection cuz my 360 is a floor above my pc and i think i got a wirelsss one but i'm not 100% sure.
- Later =P Spartytime 20:00, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
I just joined CoH and would like to know how to go the voting booth. =I Spartytime 20:27, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
I'm logged on. Thanks for the sig, it's awesome! Just tell me how to sign with it.
About my character, it would be awesome to have the "special place". If it's the antagonist spot, count me in. Reply quick, if possible. Adieu, - Red Death 4:09 7 March 2007
I'm on right now as you can see. =) Why, may I ask? CaptainAdamGraves
Thanx for the spot Edit
Thanx for the special antagonist spot. I can't wait to read it. ;D
A question: Does Episode 0 take place before episodes 1, 2 and 3? It doesn't matter, I just wanted to know.
Another question: which episode will my special antagonist character appear in?