XBL and InfoboxEdit
1. no im not a chick. how you getting that?
2. eh its cool i wont be at a friends for a while for a few weeks.
3. i hate you. i wanted to make the ifobox. :(
- Do you think you could add a powerups section as well as if the map is symetrical, asymetrical and if it has teleporters. basically the kind of things in the multiplayer map pack book. i would but i dont know how to yet...
--Spartan 1138 00:34, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
You might have noticed it but as a council member of the AVC you have been granted roll back status. There should be a [rollback] link when you look at the history of a page. You can use this to quickly revert a vandal attack.
How it worksEdit
The Rollback feature is used almost exclusively within the history page of an article. When an admin sees an unworthy change to an article (usually vandalism), he will go to the history page and has the option of clicking a link beside every edit of the article in which the article will restore itself to that version. The following Edit summary is automatically inserted as follows:
- m Reverted edits by User A (talk) to last version by User B
Where User A depicts the editor whose changes are being reverted, while User B signals the editor of the version the Administrator reverted User A's changes to. Because the feature is used mostly to revert vandalism, a link to User A's talk page is also included as an easy way to issue warnings to that user. At one time there was a link beside it to block that user, although it has since been removed.
In all cases the Rollback signals itself as a "minor edit", hence the bold "m" at the beginning.
The RP inviteEdit
I would just like to let you know that I am interested in joining Project: First Encounter or any other RPs ypu might have. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Please message me if I can still be in First Encounter. Also If I can join could you please tell me how to sign in and when I am allowed to add to the fanon. --Spartan G-23
xbl comes with a 360 right? can it be set up and played on the same day the 360 is bought? lastly, is there wireless xbl? thanks, i just had some questions regarding it. The Lieutenant General 22:12, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
Nooooooooooo! I'm grounded till Sunday 4:22 P.M. CST. And I got grounded cause I didn't plug in the laptop.
Halo 3 Beta Edit
Hey, RR is the Halo 3 Beta open yet?
first encounter Edit
I WANT TO JOIN!HALONERD 00:02, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
April 1? Edit
Unveiling something huh??? Is it a good thing? Is it going to revolutionize the way we look at halo today?...*James scratches head* I got a headache trying to sound smart...Peace. Contact me · · James-001 · · Find me 00:23, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
Hey, RR. I would just like to suggest something. Since I'm horrible with these kind of things, on your Multiplayer Map Infobox, could you add a "Power-ups" section for the Overshield and Active Camo? Respect them Grunts, --Mouse Squeak to meh. See where I've eaten cheese.
Rainbow Six Vegas Edit
I'm getting it today, maybe we can play online later.
Actually, i'm holding it my hands right now. I just got it this morning.
3 FF pics = Essay Edit
Oh my poor RR, if you would only look around my pages, you'd find i've already uploaded some more pics. So far i've only uploaded five though. It's up to you to find them, this is my little game.
Hint: Check out my video page.
I have a feeling a certain someone is going to pull an April Fools. :D Anyway, when are you going to write the first part of your FanFic? --184.108.40.206 16:06, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
Your Essay to me Edit
Tis very much kewl. It kicks a lot of canadian a--! And very much true.
What are you doing? Edit
- So now Forerunner's read Anthem and he thinks that's how he should talk? Anyway, why are YOU always making friends? What about ME? I have like two friends, so I'm this little depressed emo kid who's gonna kill himself! The only thing keeping me going is... well, actually, I don't have anything keeping me going, so after I finish this, I'm bringing the extension cord and toaster into the bathroom. You can figure it out from there. =( Guesty-Persony-Thingy Early 90's to March 31, 2007. RIP. 17:06, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
- Obviously. Now that UncivilGoth666 has begun vandalizing pages--a page, actually--I, as a member of the AVC, have a job to do. But he seems to have left, so I'll probably leave after I finish with your talk page. The first four were simply missing a 0 before the number, but 47 and friends are different, and it looks as if you may have simply accidentally skipped 47 and gone to 48. Am I right, or is it somewhere else, so you're just missing some of your talkses? If you can find the REAL Archive 47, please tell me. Guesty-Persony-Thingy Early 90's to March 31, 2007. RIP. 17:20, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
I'm in. Edit
- Guesty flips through the air over crazy big explosion engulfing all Wikia admins, before landing in a crazy awesome stance.
- Guesty flips open sexy phone and says:
Guesty: I'm in.
Guesty-Persony-Thingy Early 90's to March 31, 2007. RIP. 17:28, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
RELENTLESSRECUSANT!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HALO?! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH DONUT!!! AND I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT HIS "GIRLTOY". BLARGH!! :D Otherwise, nice essay. --Caboose Orange Juice and Cookies 17:53, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, she wouldn't do that to me. ;D But that is pretty disgusting, RR. I mean, all I did was hump her body and flirt... then you go off singing "Guesty and Caboose, sittin' in a tree," humping her body even more, saying she's in love, and saying she's his GIRLTOY? Disgusting. Guesty-Persony-Thingy Early 90's to March 31, 2007. RIP. 17:56, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
- WTF LMAO IDFK. odd odd odd. *curls into fetal position*--Spartan 1138 18:22, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, RR is rather disgustingly odd odd odd. *curls into fetal position* Isn't that right, Caboose? Guesty-Persony-Thingy Early 90's to March 31, 2007. RIP. 19:04, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
Grunts (Unggoy)/Quotes Edit
When you made that page, did you get those straight from the game or copy them from somewhere else? 'Cause we need sources, and if it's from HBO it needs to be deleted, so we need to know at Unggoy/Quotes. Thank you! Guesty-Persony-Thingy Early 90's to March 31, 2007. RIP. 19:21, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
April First thingy, Edit
I'll bet your just gonna do a huge April Fool's joke!! If I'm right, you owe me a cookie! Shoe shot 20:21, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
In Reply to your Message Edit
Thanks for the welcoming commitee, RelentlessRecusant. And in answer to your p.s.s yea I do like the Covenant (Why can't there be more of the Arbiter..) but I think I'll remain on the fence for now. I may take your offer into consideration later.
TheRogueclaw 20:55, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
Rot == AFKEdit
I'm in the process of completely reorganizing my room, and I'm moving my PC into it. However, there are no cable jacks in my room, nor any ethernet wires long enough to reach from the current router location to my room, so I'm going to be offline for a couple days (up to a week...shudder). Thought you should know.
I've run an ethernet cable into my room...barely reaches...so I may not be as afk as I thought.
AVC Shock Troops Invite Edit
Dear RelentlessRecusant/Archive 66,
You have an invitation as a member of the AVC to join our Shock Troops. We are currently combating the vandal, PENIS, but will also be combating others. Even if you’re in a squad, you may join us! Check out our section on the AVC page. We are not a separate group but a special division of the AVC. If you wish to join, please contact me at my talk page. Thanks! Gerzam [Communications] [Past Battles] 21:06, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
I have proof for an article. How do I add a source to the bottom of the article? A stupid question, I know but then again, I could solve many disputes.
- Incision 22:24, 31 March 2007 (UTC)