History[edit | edit source]
Human-Covenant War[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Battle of Miridem
In 2544, the Covenant invaded the planet which eventually led to the Battle of Miridem. All that is known of this conflict is that SPARTAN-II Sheila was killed by the Sangheili Major Thel 'Lodamee and that Dr. Halsey was eventually taken hostage. The exact fate of Miridem is unknown, but given the events of the Human-Covenant war, it is likely that it was glassed by the Covenant.
Known Residents[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Halo Mythos: A Guide to the Story of Halo, Page 54
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - Chapter 20, Page 173
- Halo: The Fall of Reach - 2010 Bonus Content, Page ??
- Halo: Evolutions - Essential Tales of the Halo Universe - Palace Hotel, Page 367