The ARGUS suit's sophisticated battlenet control node provides situational and threat awareness in all environments, as well as hardware-accelerated cyberlink connections for intelligence collection networks.
Development and HistoryEdit
The Argus armor is manufactured by the ONI's Watershed Division, containing the most advanced human-centric information fusion systems ever placed in a mobile combat platform. Its features include, passive cyberintrusion software, novel Sensor cueing and filtering, battlenet control node, and hardware-accelerating cyberlink connections.
- This is the armor used by SPARTAN-II Linda-058.
- The armor was named after Argus Panoptes, a Greek mythological giant with one hundred eyes. His father was Arestor.
- Halo: Escalation (First appearance)
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo: Last Light
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Halo Waypoint - Canon Fodder - Conventional Warfare
- ↑ YouTube - Ready Up Live, HALO 5 - ALL CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS - ARMOR, SKINS, WEAPONS, EMBLEMS, MORE!