Covenant just set off a nuke?!
No. The carrier's going to jump! It's a slipspace rupture!
On October 20, 2552, a CAS-class assault carrier under the command of the Prophet of Regret came to rest above the Earth city of Mombasa. Outnumbered by UNSC forces, the Prophet activated the slipspace drive of his ship Solemn Penance near the New Mombasa Orbital Elevator. The UNSC In Amber Clad was the closest ship and jumped with it. When the event horizon closed, a massive shockwave enveloped the city.
Numerous UNSC forces were also sent to chase the In Amber Clad. This included the UNSC Coral Sea, UNSC Dusk, UNSC Redoubtable and the UNSC Paris. The In Amber Clad with the Solemn Penance, the Coral Sea, and the Dusk all made it Installation 05.
- ↑ Halo 3: ODST - Level: Prepare To Drop
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Halo 3 - Description: Map - High Ground
- ↑ Halo 2 - Level: Metropolis
- ↑ Halo 2 - Levels: Outskirts & Metropolis
- ↑ Halo 3: ODST - Level: Tayari Plaza
- ↑ Halo 3: ODST - Level: Uplift Reserve
- ↑ Halo 3 - Level: Tsavo Highway
- ↑ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - Page 186
- ↑ Halo 2 - Level: Delta Halo
- ↑ Halo Waypoint: Delta Halo
- ↑ Halo: Ghosts of Onyx - Page 189