|There is more information available on this subject at Pistol on the English Wikipedia.|
A pistol, otherwise known as a handgun, is "a firearm that can be held and fired with one hand." There are many different pistols in the Halo universe, used by the United Nations Space Command, Covenant Empire and Forerunner Prometheans.
Human[edit | edit source]
- M40 Pistol - A pistol used by the Sedran Colonial Guard in Halo: Nightfall.
- M6 Series - A series of pistols by Misriah Armory.
- M6A Handgun - A handgun used by human Civilian Security Forces.
- M6B Handgun - Officer's model, also used by human security forces.
- M6C Personal Defense Weapon System - A pistol featured in Halo 2 that is a cut-down version of the M6D Pistol.
- M6D Personal Defense Weapon System - A high-powered pistol seen in Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 5: Guardians.
- M6E Handgun - Standard issue handgun with electroless nickel finish.
- M6F Handgun - Standard issue with smart-linked KFA-2 ×2 scope.
- M6G Personal Defense Weapon System - The M6-series pistol used in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach.
- M6H Personal Defense Weapon System - Up-sized variant with smart-linked scope used in Halo 4.
- M6H2 Personal Defense Weapon System - Updated variant with iron sights used in Halo 5: Guardians.
- M6I Handgun - Select-fire variant.
- M6K Handgun - An undercover police variant.
- Pocket Pistol - A small handgun used by Jilan al-Cygni that appears in Halo: Contact Harvest.
- Señora Sies - A modified M6 pistol that appears in Halo: The Cole Protocol.
Covenant[edit | edit source]
- Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol - A common Covenant weapon that is standard armament for Grunts, Jackals, and Drones. Better known as the Plasma Pistol.
- Type-52 Pistol - A pistol-shotgun favored by Covenant Loyalist forces. Better known as the Mauler.
Forerunner[edit | edit source]
- Z-110 Directed Energy Pistol/Exotic - A Forerunner sidearm used by lower-tier Promethean forces. Better known as the Boltshot.
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.