|This article may not meet Halo Alpha's standards. You can help by cleaning this article.|
Halo 2 Walkthrough
- Go to any map containing a Plasma Pistol and a Warthog.
- Pick up a Plasma Pistol and begin overcharging it.
- Go to a Warthog and get in the side seat of the Warthog.
- Get out when it is done charging. Do not release the bolt.
When you get out, your Plasma Pistol will still be shaking like it is overcharged, but there is no bolt on the end. This will not last forever. For example, if you dual wield it or fire it, it will return to its normal state, which means that you have to repeat the process.
Halo 3 Walkthrough
1. Grab a Plasma Pistol
2. Make Sure you have some grenades.
3. Let go of the button you have set for firing
4. Watch the glitch working.