Plasma cannon may refer to the following:
- Type-26 Anti-Infantry Stationary Gun - The main Covenant stationary defense plasma turret commonly known as the Shade.
- Type-42 Directed Energy Support Weapon - A Covenant heavy support weapon seen exclusively in Halo 2.
- Type-52 Directed Energy Support Weapon - The Covenant's standard portable plasma turret in Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, and Halo 4.
- Class-2 Energy Gun, weapons mounted on many Covenant vehicles.
- Plasma turret (starship) - The powerful plasma turret on Covenant warships.
- Heavy Plasma Turret - the defense structure used to protect the Covenant citadel as seen in Halo Wars.
- Automated Plasma Turret - Seen in the Halo 3 multiplayer map, Snowbound, to prevent players from exiting the combat area.
- This is a disambiguation page - a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.